[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now, maybe it's just me, but opposing Antifa seems foolish.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1473885378636.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473885378636.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
Now, maybe it's just me, but opposing Antifa seems foolish. I mean, just look at history and remember what Yuri Bezmenov said about ideological subversion.

Leftists always gain power, and then take a sharp turn right after and then they purge the revolutionaries. Happened in the Soviet Union, North Korea, China, Vietnam... the initial revolution is done by leftists, and then when the useful idiots have done their job, they're purged because they're less useful and more of a problem. Hell none of these regimes ever even became all that globalist anyway. Just look at all of the old Warsaw Pact nations in Eastern Europe. They're the most based now and resist white genocide the most. When the commies take over, they'll get rid of all the eaters because they need productive members of society... that means all the useless niggers and spics go too. Sure they won't get rid of ALL of them, but they'll get rid of the worst ones for sure.

Hell, just look at Hillary Clinton... sure she may have been corrupt and did a lot of shady shit, but she was racist af and honestly she was probably more /our gal/ than Trump, just look at all the shit she's done and said over her life. She played it smart though, and knew that leftist ideologies always get a pass while the right is always called Nazis.

So we're sitting here trying to block the leftists from coming to power by clashing with their little attack dogs in Antifa. Fuckit... just let them do what they want. Let them topple the government, all they're gonna do is purge all of the degenerates and revolutionaries in order to consolidate power. If we chill out and just let it happen we'll have a radical right regime compliments of the people in charge of these leftist movements.

Nazbol when?
>>
>>137590715
Always bump Based Yuri threads
>>
>>137590893
Thank you, sir!
>>
worst adaption of yuri ever. Call your friends to bump, this will no one read after the first sentence, please, be more professional
>>
Daily reminder that Hilldawg was /our gal/
>>
>>137590951
Always post Yuri links in Yuri threads
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
>>137591223
This if /pol/ anon. Professionalism is not required, only appreciated.
>>
:^|
>>
File: Yuri.png (42KB, 318x470px)
Yuri.png
42KB, 318x470px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
>>137591726
>you are stuck with them
>you can't get rid of them
lol too true

One of my favorite parts was seeing the victims of the RAND corporation's Delphi Method come out of the wood work to auto-sabotage the Occupy movements. They didn't even need their "Rhizome" hidden organizational framework or anything like that. Failure was baked in to the cake from the get-go.

That's how dumb this generation's useless idiots are.
>>
>>137590715
Anyone who would readily defect to Canada to become a fucking leaf doesn't deserve to be listened to.
>>
>>137592848
I was around some of our hardcore useless idiots the other day and one of them exclaimed that everybody would want to move to Canada given the chance.

Pretty funny. None of them ever do, though. They live in a dream world.
>>
>>137592848
Who said anything about defecting to Cucknada?

We sit here behind our computers, meme and have fun while leftists run amok. If they succeed then we come out of the woodwork as they're purged and embrace the Nazbol leadership that takes over.
>>
>>137593667
Yuri Bezmenov defected to Canada.
He chose to be a leaf
You can't believe a word he said
>>
>>137593952
Oh, that's what you meant.

Okay. Disregarding opinion. Based Yuri cannot be unbased.
>>
I've been saying this for a while...
Liberals are the true white supremacists
>>
>>137594079
>being this yuricuked
>>
>>137590715
You're a fucking idiot. Totalitarianism is of the Left. they take a sharp left turn and murder people.

Holy fuck you people are bluepilled normies.
>>
>>137594229
>not listening to NPR lesbos running All Things Considered who tell you that yaoi is the next big thing

But don't worry, bloke. It's not the economy, stupid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.