[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone inform me why everyone is suddenly in WW2 mode of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1496876026238.jpg (79KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
1496876026238.jpg
79KB, 750x740px
Can someone inform me why everyone is suddenly in WW2 mode of going after Nazis? Why is everyone so ignorant to believe they are an actual thing today, and why do they strongly be against someone they have no vested interest in beyond being told that they should hate them? I can't be the only one sitting here and thinking being mad at people calling themselves nazis is stupid right? Have people really gotten this dumb?
>>
Unlike us, most people don't have enough time in their lives to look into politics. Instead they rely on the bits and pieces they hear from whatever shitty outlets they are exposed to to forge their opinions.
>>
>>137590905
It shouldnt even be about politics. At the time of WW2, the normal public had a reason cause they were considered the enemy by the government. Why is it suddenly that we have some of the most anti nationalist people ever suddenly crying nazis? Not to mention, it sounds like more they're piggybacking off an old enemy term just to label anyone they don't like. It's almost a genius tactic, but that assumes everyone accepting nazis existence are dumb as shit. Which seems to be the case right now. If anything, I'd assume the people calling themselves nazis is an elaborate ruse or troll.
>>
Because it's our fault someone was run down by a car
>>
File: 1500055986246.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500055986246.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>137590583
Good question
Must be Battlefield
>>
File: Screenshot_20170815-105903.jpg (489KB, 1055x1225px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170815-105903.jpg
489KB, 1055x1225px
>>137591274

What is even more troubling isn't that there are people with differing opinions or views. It is the braindead zombism that is the Narcissistic Personality Disorder of millennials, conditioned by social media. They don't even know what they are doing or why they are being riled up against something. THAT is what is killing us. Not "antifa" or "blm" platforms...these are just vehicles for the non-think, Lymbic reactionaries to get their self-righteous attention

These people wringing their hands in angst are merely participating in movies in their heads where they are the hero.

Dozens die each weekend in every American city over senseless black on black crime, but these same people raising stink about muh nameless, faceless, unquantifiable "white supremacy" as being the boogeyman bane of mankind. These same people will find any and every resource to "make an impact" against this cause, but won't do anything or acknowledge the actual crime in their own city.

Those causes are clearly defined. The statistics bear it out regardless of community or infrastructure.

The litmus for these grievances is "how do you make it right?".

The answer every time is to unjustifiably enrich someone (gimme dat). There never is any defined criteria of justice. Its just a never ending state of victimhood where I never have to be accountable for my lot in life
>>
>>137591801
Those people in victimhood are likely to be cucks that's why. If I remember correctly from the uberbomber's manifesto, they need to be harmed to be able to feel anything. It's their fetish. Crying out and asking for attention is a childish but easiest state for them. That's the answer behind all this nonsense. It's also the difference between someone with work ethics protesting and someone who wants everything to given to them for free.

And the funny part is that these people want the government to silence everyone that doesnt agree with them, yet they dont realize the monkey paw that comes with themselves following suit. Cause if you tell the government to silence anything for any reason, you're sacrificing the right to protest. Then you get police throwing you in jail. And then we become no different from China or NK.
>>
>>137591274
I guess virtue signalling and pseudo-intellectualism got a lot more common since WW2. Idk why. People aren't usually truly bothered by bad things unless it's happening to them. If we really did get so bothered over things that didn't directly affect us, most of /pol/ would become lone wolves.

Every millennial I meet seems very eager to show off how virtuous and smart they are. Maybe they think standing up to people they perceive as nazis makes them look pretty respectable.
>>
>>137592598
>Every millennial I meet seems very eager to show off how virtuous and smart they are. Maybe they think standing up to people they perceive as nazis makes them look pretty respectable.
I have millennial acquaintances that act like this. Nine times out of ten, every person with this mindset acts the same way. It has come to the point where I can use the same deductive or arguing strategy cause they all use the same words, the same tactics, and the same personality. If even one breaks the mold, I usually give them respect for having some form of self thought.

If I was to give it a name, I'd say the left has a new religion in play. And someone is making good money off of it.
>>
>>137592229
Don't take anything they say seriously, most of them don't care about what they preach. They don't even care whether or not their opinions are right, they make stormwankers look credible. Idk how many times some stupid cunt has linked a study or informational clip and it's extremely biased or just flat out wrong. But they wouldn't care if you told them that, so long as in the end they get to *sips tea*

>>137592954
>If I was to give it a name, I'd say the left has a new religion in play. And someone is making good money off of it.
The way people act today makes me seriously wonder what is being put into our food and water. Did society always have these sorts of people and we just have social media to put them on display?
>>
>>137594009
I'm sure this all was around before the take off of social media. It just didnt have a lot of social power. I believe this is mostly a product of everyone's news feeds being mixed up so now as an average internet goer, you're exposed to everyone's news and likes and not just yours. It has caused great social conflict from facebook to twitter. We need to go back to where clubs and cliques was a thing and everyone is kept in their own little bubbles. I know you guys on pol are against safe spaces, but I actually think they are a good thing. We just have to stop the left from thinking they can destroy other people's safe spaces, which they are doing with trying to push their ideals on the common man.
>>
>>137594009
People have always been this way, though in a much small proportion. The internet is what changed everything. Ideas are contagious and virtue signaling stuff has spread like wildfire.

There's so many god damn people in the world, and it makes you feel small and insignificant. That's the origin of the "special snowflake" stuff. They virtue signal so someone will notice tiny them in this big world and pat them on the back.

It's all ego bullshit.
>>
>>137590583
anti-trump media has been calling trump hitler for @ a year
>anti-trump media
>>
>>137594844
So essentially:

>if I dont agree with you, you must be a trump supporter, thus a nazi beneath hitler cause trump is hitler

Do everyone on the left operate as if this is all a movie? Maybe that explains why all of their references come from pop culture.
>>
File: Kfd6lMd.gif (444KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
Kfd6lMd.gif
444KB, 500x215px
Actually believing nazism would become a mainstream belief
>Muh 1488
>>
>>137594997
in a nutshell, yes
>>
>>137594390
I am not and have never been against safe spaces. So long as they don't become echo chambers there is nothing wrong with people of common interests gathering together to shoot the shit and discuss the issues without interference.

>>137594540
>internet
You're probably right.
>>
>>137590583
There was what like 500 alt right dudes there or some shit? WOAH THERE BE SO MANY NAZIS IN DA USA HOLY MOLY
>>
>>137595066
>thinking you're fighting what media has told you nazis are
m8 you're only against white people who want border control and no "PoC" bullshit policies in white countries.

China doesn't give their best jobs to browns for being browns. That's a white phenomenon only.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.