[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personally I'm glad the alt-right revealed themselves as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: nazi-peter-cvjetanovic.jpg (111KB, 1368x912px) Image search: [Google]
nazi-peter-cvjetanovic.jpg
111KB, 1368x912px
Personally I'm glad the alt-right revealed themselves as awkward virgins, and how you Charlottesville showed that that your values stem from your piss poor self-esteem.

Hate against women, and wanting more traditional/conservative gender roles? Stems from the fact that you know you'll never nab a decent gf and how you can only feel intimidated by any woman whose more than a 5/10, college educated or pursuing a career with more value than your shitty job at your local appliance store.

Hate against blacks and the "dying" white race? Born from your knowledge you'll never meet a woman who would willingly breed with you.

Conspiracies about Jews? Well, I guess you'll feel more comfortable in the belief that a grand conspiracy is united against you.

Has there ever been a political movement comprised of more virgins than the alt-right?
>>
>Has there ever been a political movement comprised of more virgins than the alt-right?

Yeah, the lolbertians probaably. If you could call it a movement, just a couple of whiny Ayn Rand-reading amerifats.
>>
>>137590514
(((ALT RIGHT)))
>>
>>137590514
posting this while possibly one million young girls in the UK have been raped by foreigner ayyyyy
>>
>>137590809
Nah I was involved with Ron Paul libertarians and there were lots of family men and qts
>>
>>137590514
OP is correct. If these guys were fucking regularly and making money they wouldn't give two fucks about this race nonsense.
>>
>>137590514
eric hoffer's true believer should be required reading
>>
Why do you think we care about women?
>>
>>137590514

we already knew this. everyone here is an armchair nazi larping on the internet that are probably hated by their family
>>
File: 07waters-blog480.jpg (35KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
07waters-blog480.jpg
35KB, 480x320px
>>137590514
Shu britain, you can't shame them into allignement anymore.
>>
>>137590514

Why did you move to a white country just to be so insecure? Go back to your mud people.
>>
Literally "I'd have a gf if it wasn't for feminism and BBC" the movement.
>>
Since when is failure to adapt to a degenerate society something to be ashamed of?
>>
>>137590514
>hates woman
>protests the removal of statues erected by women, to honor women, for providing decent burials for their dead soldiers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladies%27_Memorial_Association
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Daughters_of_the_Confederacy
>>
>>137590514
What are these dudes so angry about? Am I supposed to believe that all these tiki torch brandishing LARPers are really this upset about the POSSIBILITY of a statue being relocated to a different part of town?
>>
File: CwKSePTW8AEwUHc.jpg (96KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CwKSePTW8AEwUHc.jpg
96KB, 1200x1200px
>>137590514
>hehe virgins thats why you disagree with me

This is what anti-Whites actually believe. You are worse then the feminsts
>>
>>137590514
The Genie is out of the bottle anon. The last hundred years or so of anti white propaganda is facing a crisis of confidence. Whites notice little details like comments sections in the mainstream media being shut down on pro white stories. The brainwashing is starting to wear off and you can hear it in the hushed tones of the white self haters of the mainstream media. Their nigger pets are even more nervous. Anti whites are all talk and no walk, as a rule. They just got a rib breaking body blow in Charlottesville. They will find it hard to put their guard up as strongly in the future. The reason for that is they can't just go around killing clean cut white males or shaggy hippie white males. That puts them at a huge tactical disadvantage.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.