[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >14/15 years old >develop autistic obsession

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Communist.jpg (58KB, 684x446px) Image search: [Google]
Communist.jpg
58KB, 684x446px
>Be me
>14/15 years old
>develop autistic obsession with communism, the Russian Revolution, the USSR
>read about and idolize revolutions like Vladimir Ulyanov (Lenin), Che Guevara, hell, even (((Trotsky)))
>even a half active member of the YCL (Young Communist League) lmao
>start lifting weights, develop physically and mentally into more a man
>views shifted from far left to far right

Has anyone else experienced a similar shift? I remember being younger and seeing a communist flag at a G20 rally or Obama inauguration was exciting, now I think it's cancerous.

I seriously can't take anyone with left leaning views or outright communist views seriously because all I can see is a reflection of the pencilneck, scrawny little anarchist/communist dweeb I used to be.

Like I'll see someone in a communist student movement at school and they're never the kind of people that would be able to defend themselves or they never seem to be physically strong.

So seeing all these modern day "communists" waving around hammers and sickles makes me cringe and I just see a bunch of physically and mentally underdeveloped manchildren and women that never outgrew their "rebellious phase" in grade 9.
>>
>>137588694
all young people yearn for a greater cause.

that's not to say communism isn't an inherently flawed ideology, but no one should be surprised when kids are drawn to a "revolutionary" movement that plays on the heartstrings and claims moral superiority.

right-wing politics is based on human nature and religion, not godless atheist degeneracy and jewish lies.
>>
>>137589218
I can relate 100%. Especially with my generation, the millennial generation, there seems to be some underlying theme of wanting to be a positive change within society/within the world.

I know that's what kind of made me drawn to communism at a younger age. In my opinion younger generations and perhaps more sheltered generations are more likely to be the idealist - looking for some sort of philosophy they can belong to for moral/social superiority. On the other end of the spectrum, I think right-wing appeals more to the realists that have worked outside of retail or have had some sort of race realism or class realism bestowed upon them.
>>
>>137588694
i thought they were cool up until I realized I only looked the nationalistic and authoritarian aspect of it.

this is what happens with most people and ironically enough that's how fascism started with mussolini.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.