[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redditor here. I'm not a Neo Nazi but I do agree with some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: bizzare snoo.png (46KB, 1465x823px) Image search: [Google]
bizzare snoo.png
46KB, 1465x823px
I have been a redditor for a while, but the level of SJW's there are getting worse. I've been browsing /pol/ for a few days now for a breath of fresh air.

Anyway, I do believe that Jewish people hold an unusually high amount of influence in this country and it's probably because an elite group of Jews run this world, or they just might be very smart people. I believe the Holocaust did happen and many innocent non-evil jews died, but I think the numbers were probably exaggerated so Zionists could justify invading Palestine. People in school aren't taught much on how Stalin killed way more of his own people than Hitler did. Stalin was at least just as bad as Hitler.

No person is born equal, and race and intelligence do go hand in hand. However, I believe it is stupid to judge entirely based on race since I know there are black people smarter than me out there. I do not believe there is a superior race, and it seems all the races have their own strengths and weaknesses. I will also admit that Asians are the best at math. I do feel a bit awful admitting this about race. Ignorance is bliss I guess. The world can't be all hunky dory like in Star Trek, and frankly, I wish the bullshit that "race is a social construct" was real lol.

These are just my thoughts that aren't well excepted on Reddit. If I were even to bring any of this up I would be hearing "NAZI NAZI NAZI" all day long. Anyway, AMA.
>>
>>137587114
redditor here, great post friend! have an upboat and sage! :)
>>
welcome to /pol/, based magapede
>>
Show me your dick or GTFO!
>>
>>137587114
upvote :) welcome to /pol/!
>>
File: Tito_dick_from_the_nutshack.png (218KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
Tito_dick_from_the_nutshack.png
218KB, 736x736px
>>137587306
>>
>>137587558
kek
>>
do you borrow your wife to BASED black man?
>>
File: the-pentagram-mystical.png (69KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
the-pentagram-mystical.png
69KB, 600x450px
Jews are pure evil
>>
>>137587662
lend
>>
>>137587114
This isn't your personal blog, faggot. Fuck off.
>>
>>137587114
>a few days
Wow, I underestimated how quickly /pol/ification works apparently.
If this speed keeps up you'll likely have fully integrated to chan culture in half a year
>>
>>137587558
Kek, good one
>>
>>137587662
No. I'm an unmarried incel lol. If I was I still wouldn't
>>
Why is /pol/ so shy in posting gore to drive these faggots from here?
Is /pol/ that far gone?
>>
>>137588185
I don't want to get banned dumbass. There are other boards you can post them at
>>
File: 042.png (12KB, 150x222px) Image search: [Google]
042.png
12KB, 150x222px
>>137587114
>Redditor here
fuck off
>>
>>137588389
It's crazy gore would be banned here. But then again, this place might be full of pictures of starved jews and Isil beheading I guess.
>>
>>137587114
Lurk more faggot. We don't glorify you're ability to write blocks of text or hold simple opinions here.
>>
>>137589140
I'm rethinking a lot of my beliefs. I just wanted to know what /pol/ thought of my opinions. I hardly call that a block of text.
>>
>>137589535
Just keep lurking and you'll catch up eventually. Like you said yourself, ignorance is bliss and that's something that all of us as people need to move away from. The world is such a pussified mess at the moment that the more we can uncuck people the better.
>>
File: dap.jpg (156KB, 1083x1083px) Image search: [Google]
dap.jpg
156KB, 1083x1083px
>reddit is bad
how uninformed can you nazis even be? we're on the right side of history, not you.
>>
>>137587114
grow a fucking spine and act on the knowledge you have. Civilization is burning and you are not far right yet. Stop being a pussy
>>
>>137587114
Post feet
>>
>>137587114
Sounds like you are on the right track OP. Makes me happy to see people on the right path.
>>
>>137587114
>>137593836

Your next step is to delve into the specific families who are in control. The 13 Bloodlines. Once you have a basis for this do some research into ancient Babylon / Sumeria mythology / religion and connect the dots to the current theologies of today.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
>>
>>137587114
sorry but if you agree with anything ever posted here you're a neo nazi
>>
>>137587114
Cool story, fag. Where do I subscribe?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.