[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And WE'RE the Nazis?? This is fucking eugenics, plain and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: cbs.png (620KB, 604x766px) Image search: [Google]
cbs.png
620KB, 604x766px
And WE'RE the Nazis??

This is fucking eugenics, plain and simple, and CBS acts like we should be celebrating it.
>>
>>137586715
Not aborting downies is murder. They take as much financial support as 3 healthy children. 3 healthy children you could have had and therefore murder when you don't abort a downie.
>>
>>137586715
It's normal and not taboo here in Norway too. Everyone gets that having a downie child would be shit. Who wants to parent an ugly retard? Is this not accepted in America?
>>
>>137587318
It's really not. Americans do not know moderation, a woman is either full anti abortion no matter what or she's already aborted 8 healthy children. Good luck finding an American woman who would agree with you on only aborting disabled children. You wouldn't be able to even try that conversation until you're in way too deep with her already.
>>
>>137586715
anyone with basic knowledge of genetics or embryology know that it is impossible and fake
>>
They're right. We should abort niggers and downies. It's a basic public health policy.
>>
>>137587740
Holy shit, what a stupid way of thinking about things. Here in Norway, people wait with the announcment of the pregnancy until after they know if the child has down syndrome or not, then they either abort it or announce the healthy pregnancy.
>>
>>137587116
I kind of agree with this. But Americans are too puritan at heart to move forward with something like this. We take pride in taking care of our own in a very warped way. We won't give ourselves over to socialized medicine or fully tackle racism, but goddamnit we love to love disabled people. It's unusual NOT to see somebody with a disability working at a store in America.
>>
>>137588685
We just abort them or put them away in homes and look at us. We're doing completely fine and you almost don't see disabled people here. No joke.
>>
File: 1502810829119.png (299KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502810829119.png
299KB, 1200x1000px
We SHOULD be doing this to retards, blacks, homos, and poor people.
>>
>>137587740

Hmm, i don't think you're right man. Depending on the region abortion of Downs fetuses seems rather high though not as high as European countries.

>In the United States, termination rates are around 67%, but this rate varied from 61% to 93% among different populations evaluated.[13]

Natoli, JL; Ackerman, DL; McDermott, S; Edwards, JG (Feb 2012). Prenatal diagnosis of Down syndrome: a systematic review of termination rates (1995–2011).
>>
shits really gonna get crazy when they find the gay gene.
>>
>>137586715
I see nothing wrong with this, niggers should be next.
>>
>>137589022
Really, really unlikely to be a straight up gay gene.
>>
>>137588617
It's a hellscape of emotion-based decisions and politics over here. I envy you.

>>137588821
I hope this is a growing trend. But the evidence of that study found that the rate of termination is shrinking. Plus, the study can only be so right, as the US does not officially gather this information, so sample size is small and there is a lot of extrapolation.
>>
>>137588685
Murder is inherently wrong, so it doesn't matter if the baby is disabled. Socialized medicine and "racism" are completely separate issues, especially when you consider these questions from the view point of America's libertarian heritage.
>>
>>137586715
i wish they would do this in argentina, im tired of seeing retards and cripple take the bus for free and have the (((right))) to take your seat.

I would gladly give my seat to white old people and white children, but never a cripple/retard, specially if they are brown. Go Iceland!
>>
>>137589494
xq28 marker. Look it up.
>>
>>137586715
Fuck you why would you be against eugenics. You should also support aborting nigs. I feel like the people here are so confused about what they want.
>>
>>137586715
I foresee the abortion rate in Florida increasing drastically quite soon.
>>
>>137586715
Of course they're celebrating. Abortion is the highest sacrament of their religion. They've been hunting for a positive spin to put on it since it was legalized (other than the one Margaret Sanger had in mind). That's why they pushed the fetal stem cell thing so hard, but that didn't work out, so they'll settle for this.
>>
>>137589579
But ruining the hopeful family's finances and ending any possibility of multiple healthy children is fine, because of course you can't murder *potential* people, right?
>>
>>137589335
It's the only rational decision.
>>
Eugenics is a fine idea. If you want quality humans they must be bred selectively.

Natural selection is harsh and violent. Modern civilization removes those pressures. Most downies would die shortly after birth in pre-modern times.

We don't need to breed mental defectives. We don't need to breed cripples. It's a waste of egg, sperm and decades of effort maintaining inferior beings.

All life dies. The remaining questions are when and how. We trade blood for power in war. We should trade waste blood for superior Whites in peace.

Eugenics can rid us of vermin. Abortion is cheaper than prison, and dead niggers don't make babies. Eugenics is a direct route to racial purity.
>>
>>137589764
Based Argentinian.
>>
>>137587318
In America we believe ugly retarded are God's gift to mankind. It's some weird Boomer Christian thing that I don't quite understand, but we even commonly call these kids "special" as part of our vernacular.
Basically it's part of our victim worship, and what greater victim is out there than one victimized at birth by God?
>>
>>137586715
>Eugenics is bad
Where the fuck do you think you are right now?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Will they have to replace these puppets
>>
>>137589782
This
>>
>>137586715
Abortion is voluntary eugenics for psychopaths
>>
ummm
pretty sure down syndrome isn't hereditary and whenever aborting them stops downies will pop up again
>>
>>137590134
Perfect
>>
File: 1501471564571.png (321KB, 616x521px) Image search: [Google]
1501471564571.png
321KB, 616x521px
>>
>>137590421
Go try to donate sperm when you have a downie relative and get back to me on whether it's hereditary.
>>
>>137588617
Why do you have so many downs babies that it's normal to wait to see if they're retarded before announcing, like wtf that's a bretty high percentage for a small place
>>
>>137586715
We should celebrate it you ignorant fuck. Based iceland
>>
>>137590579
googled it
apearantly a rare kind called translocation Down syndrome is hereditary
however the bulk are just random errors in eggs and are not hereditary
>>
>>137586715
This is what all first world nations should do. Eliminating diseases and conditions from your gene pool is a good thing. I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
Do I have to point out that Down syndrome kids don't have kids, and therefore it is not eugenics to kill them at any age from conception to natural death?
If you want to talk eugenics AND preventing Down syndrome, let's talk about the problem of women whoring themselves with sterile sex until their blown out vaginas are ready to take in estrogen-withered beta sperm into their polycystic toxic ovaries at ages 30-45.

If you want to talk eugenics, then you should bring back arranged marriages for teens.
But we can't talk about this, so enjoy wasting time aborting your brainless sissy retard kids thinking you solved the problem.
>>
File: 1501861884574.gif (4MB, 420x391px) Image search: [Google]
1501861884574.gif
4MB, 420x391px
>>137586715
Religious people are dumber than atheist people.
The dumber the people the more children they have.

>mfw the world will be overrun by religious retards soon
>mfw we need the cleansing fire
>mfw eugenics should be applied to dumb people
>mfw or just sterizile people with IQ<105
>>
>>137586715
Well... I mean, we should be practicing eugenics. Downies are a drain on resources. That's not to say they're not nice people, I've met a few really awesome potatoes in my day, but the extra care and support they require prevent them from being a net gain to society. Honestly, we should be celebrating this.
>>
>>137591314
>If you want to talk eugenics, then you should bring back arranged marriages for teens.

Those result in consanguinity where freely allowed. Pass on Arabism.
>>
File: 1498463080013.jpg (129KB, 615x434px) Image search: [Google]
1498463080013.jpg
129KB, 615x434px
>>137586715
DOWNIE GENOCIDE!!!!
>>
Good. Abort more babies. We need the stem cells for, uh, research. That's it. ::smacks lips::
>>
>>137586715
Fuck retarded "people", they look dumb as fuck and you can't even make fun of them with your friends because "they are special".
>>
>>137586715
>This is fucking eugenics, plain and simple, and CBS acts like we should be celebrating it.

we should

eugenics only helps everyone

stop inflicting suffering on children because you think disabled life is worth living
>>
>>137586715
so wait is this not a good thing?
>>
>>137589928
We don't ever consider sperm or eggs to be people. Sometimes them combined at certain points, but never either of them separate.
>>
>>137590544

What condition does the son have?
>>
>>137593451
It's not even really the cells I'm talking about, more the idea. A family that planned to have 3 kids has a downie instead and can no longer afford any other kids. I say that's the murder of 3 healthy children.
>>
>>137587318
The poor seem to want to abort
The middle class want to keep the downs kid
The upper class wants to experiment on them.
>>
>>137588685
i just wish they would stop fingering all my groceries with their webbed hands every time i go to publix
>>
>>137594791
The poor make the best financial decisions they can with their limited intellect. The middle class wants a pet they can virtue signal with. The upper class is trying to save humanity through genetic research.
>>
>>137586715
This is to be celebrated, fucktard
>>
>>137593946
That's the dad
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.