[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>LARPs as Nazi >fucking tiki-Torches to evoke kkk >Roman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0007.png (3MB, 1768x1048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.png
3MB, 1768x1048px
>LARPs as Nazi
>fucking tiki-Torches to evoke kkk
>Roman Salute
You're worse than SJWs. Why the fuck do you need to bring every single type of imagery that has been vilified and use that as the most visible aspects of your cause????

Create a new image that isn't a blatant call-back to the fake boogeymen of the past. Get your shit together... this will blow over. . . But until then, come up with a coherent message that isn't based on shitty supreme gentlemen larping. White nationalism as a front won't work until you moderate enough normies to start leaning right. You'll never do that with spergelords doing stupid shit like dressing up as Hitler.
>>
File: 1502499896557.jpg (53KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
1502499896557.jpg
53KB, 648x648px
>>137584619
Did anyone from pol actually go to this thing anyway?
>>
You will never have a positive image no matter what you do because your enemies control the media.

You are on the clock - demographic shift makes each day harder to fight back than the last.
>>
>>137584619
Because Americans are gullible retards with strictly binary-minds who can't into nuance and thus take anything into the extreme which is why you fail time and time again at everything you try to do.
>>
>>137584851

No, you can tell because there aren't enough mudskins.
>mudskins autocorrects to Muslims
My phone knows.
>>
>>137584619
OP has a point. There's no way to reach normies if we don't stop the nazi larping.
Until we've significantly shifted the overton window this means, no swastikas and no roman salutes.

In short, we need to keep the 14 and drop the 88.
>>
As an example... on the left, you don't see any of these faggots dressing up like Mao or Stalin... there is an updated branding that buries the past failures of their ideology with a rethought image and style.
>>
>>137584851
no. only the shills give a shit because only shills went. it's theater.
>>
>>137584918
Most people don't really believe the media anyway. Yet, if they see a swastika, most normies recoil in horror.

The media will never be on our side, but we shouldn't give them ammunition.
>>
>>137585326
This..

White Nationalism in theory is really a perfectly normal and moderate ideology. Other ethnic groups are allowed to strive for a home-land that secures a future for their race... whites are the only ones vilified for even thinking about it...

And the reason why is that the WN group is filled with sperge lords and attention whores/FBI or CIA plants like Spencer and David Duke...(both of whom should go fuck off).

The movement needs to get rid of these figureheads and act as a purely decentralized movement with many reps/chapters and a moderated message.
>>
>>137586150
>CIA plants like Spencer
Why do you think Dickie is a plant?
He hasn't really engaged in any of this larping. He's just a bit too hard on the JQ in my opinion.
>>
>>137584619
Agreed, drop everything associated with Nazis. Stormweenies can have their own pathetic rallies with their 10 friends. Pro white should be the focus and how the left is anti white.
>>
>Everyone is a shill but me
>Soros paid for both sides
>SHILLSHILLSHILLSHILLSHILL
Jesus Christ when are the black helicopters coming to stop your heroic shitposts
>>
>>137584619
14 before 88 faggots
>>
File: IMG_1869.jpg (25KB, 297x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1869.jpg
25KB, 297x435px
Also, NEVER, under ANY circumstances wear a beard with a shaved mustache. Christ.
>>
File: 1502813170020.png (206KB, 2808x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1502813170020.png
206KB, 2808x1145px
>>
>>137584619
B A D O P T I C S
>>
>>137584851
I did I covered it as media. Both sides are fucked up.
>>
>>137584619
>Create a new image that isn't a blatant call-back to the fake boogeymen of the past.

Nope, It's too late for that, the damage is already done. That dumb Kekistan flag was the closest it came.
>>
>>137585326
They pretty much created their own ammunition this time, though. Unite the Right was an obvious honeypot. How many of those fuckers were paid actors? I'm sure they hooked a few true believers, but those kinds of people are beyond saving anyhow.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.