[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. The double standard is out for all to see. Muslim terror

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1412629453925.jpg (271KB, 933x789px) Image search: [Google]
1412629453925.jpg
271KB, 933x789px
So.

The double standard is out for all to see. Muslim terror is silenced, leftist vandalism is praised. Peaceful white pride is criminalized and lied about with an unmatche hysteria. It's not like we didn't know this already from decades of cultural marxism and Islamic terror in the west (part and parcel, remember?) but these last few days serve as a grim reminder.

In effect, nothing has changed. Then why do things feel so different? Is it because, for once, we're treading into the open? Or is it just brainwashing.
>>
>>137580582
So far only we have been in on it.
Whatever the operation, whoever the target, we knew and understood it and some normies got shocked. It was all fun and games.
George Soros and his goons did the same in Charlottesville. They have established the reality that Democrats are actively moving against white people.
White genocide isn't a background operation anymore, and we have absolutely no idea how normies will react, whether they even want to know the truth about what happened.

On the face of it, the anti-white campaign is in full schwing.
When you question why they'd do this, it's easy to conclude they must be confident enough to win, that they must have an ace up their sleeve we did not anticipate. Something not written down in the Kalergi Plan, Agenda 21, all the white papers of the gouvernments of the world.

That worries me.
>>
The ace up their sleeve is most of the population is too distracted, dependent, and stupid to care. IF too many get "WOKE" we will probably be !
>>
>>137580582
lobstrocities?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.