[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has /pol/ affected you? I can't stop thinking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1502568604354.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502568604354.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
How has /pol/ affected you?
I can't stop thinking about politics, I can't stop thinking about our hopeless future.
Also I learned a lot of European history because of /pol/.
>>
Go outside & stop being a neet.
>>
In the beginning I thought..damn... there is a bunch of angry guys out there with something to say.

Now I can see its just the old /b/ growing into adulthood with the same level of retardation.
>>
I was actually able to form a coherent worldview because of the lack of taboos in discussion here and I am pretty confident in it as I have heard the arguments on different sides instead of downvoting the people I don't agree with.
>>
>>137579663
No. I changed my view on Muslim migrating to Europe before joining /pol/. I remain a leftist social Democrat who doesn't believe in race
>>
>>137580122
Does your coherent view of the world include Jews conspiring behind every corner for the downfall of the white race?
>>
CIVIL WAR NOW
>>
File: David Duke.png (385KB, 474x425px) Image search: [Google]
David Duke.png
385KB, 474x425px
>>137579663
I'm an angry, bitter, misogynistic and racist asshole.
Yet I know what truth is.
And I wouldn't change for the World.
>>
>>137579896
Basically.

The world hasn't fucking ended. People are still going about their business, doing their shit.

Political awareness does cause a lot of distress, because the human mind has a tendency of
1. Exaggerating things,
2. Wanting full control over the future.

The first problem is solved by what our Swedish friend said. Get the fuck outside. Look at people going about their business. Even the fucking muslims are running their goddamn kebab shops, not giving a fuck about others.

For problem #2, heres a little rant for you. I'm pissed today.

The problem is that you can't control the future. Period. There are a billion factors that affect what is going to happen, and not a single human being, no matter how much of a John von fucking Neumann he is, can know and have total influence over them all. Its a pretty terrifying fact, but a fact nonetheless.

Now, I don't go on /pol/(I'm just passing by for shits and giggles), 'cause it's filled with pussies and conspiracy theorists that don't actually practice the values that they preach. They don't walk with their heads high, train in martial arts, read voraciously- they're hypocritical pieces of shit that know nothing of personal strength- the value that is the fucking core of the right-leaning movement.

So, how does this relate to dealing with the inevitably uncertain future that we find ourselves in? DEDICATE yourself to that goddamn value of strength. Do EVERYTHING you fucking can to improve yourself: practice martial arts, lift weights, eat right, learn survival skills, educate yourself in a profitable and meaningful field of knowledge. The more you use time on becoming stronger, the better you will be at adapting to whatever there is to come; hell, if you become strong enough, you will be able to make stories of legend out of any situation.

Do what you can in the political area- but focus on your own strength, first and foremost. It will be your savior, and perhaps one day, the savior of others.
>>
I basically went from a state of anger and frustration to motivation and determination and now I'm sitting at apathy and acceptance
>>
I stopped giving a fuck
>>
>>137583696
Wait. Shit. Wrong thread.
>>
>>137582170
>The world hasn't fucking ended. People are still going about their business, doing their shit.

To live for the current day is a nigger mentality. People will continue to go about their business until they don't. That is creeping up more and more with the continuous government takeover of regular life activities and freedoms. It takes a greater mind to see where the future is headed.
>>
File: 1478407356788.png (1MB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1478407356788.png
1MB, 1688x2000px
>>137579663
You must be new. That's a phase. If you stay, and you will, in several years time you will be dead inside. It won't be about movements or politics anymore. It will only be about chaos and happenings. You will only wish for it all to burn, because it's all fucked.

You could have avoided this.
>>
>>137580317
Read the Talmud, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>137583939
I'll bite. Let me try and expand my horizons a bit with a discussion.

That wasn't the point. The point wasn't that you shouldn't do some shit for the future; the point is that the future is unknowable, because we don't exactly have the ability to foresee the future.

I'm advocating doing what you CAN for the future. This includes the basic stuff like participating in political demonstrations, participating in debates, etc. Yet another aspect of preparing for the future, which is something you can ALWAYS focus on, is yourself. Improving yourself physically and mentally, stacking up on valuable resources(for instance, firearms) inadvertently prepares you for whatever may or may not come.
>>
>>137583972
i'm breddy much on this level i just want

>chaos
chaos
>chaos
chaos
>chaos
chaos
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.