[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we pretend to be the alt-right and make up excuses for pic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: 170813-fields-cheat_agyse2.png (344KB, 1480x833px) Image search: [Google]
170813-fields-cheat_agyse2.png
344KB, 1480x833px
ITT we pretend to be the alt-right and make up excuses for pic related. I'll start
>he's a CIA plant
>>
>>137577470
>unironically using that flag
Wew lad
>>
>>137577470
>he's a drone for the Soros foundation
>>
>>137577470
>he's a Jew

wait, no, he really is so that doesn't work
>>
>not all the nazis
>>
File: 1463811732258.jpg (58KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1463811732258.jpg
58KB, 620x348px
>>137577470

hes an Alt Right douche who killed a Neo-Left moron.

OMG LETS PUT IT IN 24 HOUR NEWS COVERAGE

who gives a fuck
>>
File: unmarked.jpg (63KB, 807x592px) Image search: [Google]
unmarked.jpg
63KB, 807x592px
>>137577470
Police informant
>>
>he didn't really kill her, she's just asleep
>>
ITT we pretend to be shills
>I used to be part of the alt-right but these neo-Nazi larpers ruined everything. I'm #WithHer now.
>>
- Was misgendered and mis-aged
- Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs both bow down to xer
- She was defending the country from a pack of stinking evil communists (arguably did nothing wrong)
- She didn't grow up in an area with enough money for after-school programs to keep her out of trouble
- Wasn't hugged enough as a child
- Didn't know it was wrong
- Has a sexual emergency
- Antifa were yelling at her and calling her a faggot so she trashed those bigots
>>
File: 1333837843848.jpg (3KB, 126x114px) Image search: [Google]
1333837843848.jpg
3KB, 126x114px
>>137578651
>it's either us or hillary
>>
File: 3.jpg (490KB, 1024x2356px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
490KB, 1024x2356px
Looks like a cut and paste job. Can anyone find any video of the perp? If he supposedly involved like the picture suggest it shouldn't be hard to find some footage.
>>
>>137578888
>us
You aren't supposed to admit you are a shill m8. You don't get paid $0.02 for your post if you do
>>
File: salaff.png (381KB, 540x733px) Image search: [Google]
salaff.png
381KB, 540x733px
>>137578959
>>137578959
>>137578959
>>137578959
>>
People killing, people dying
Children hurt and you hear them crying
Can you practice what you preach
Or would you turn the other cheek
Father father father help us
Send some guidance from above
These people got me, got me questioning
Where is the love
Where is the love
Where is the love
Where is the love, the love, the love
>>
>>137577470
He identifies as an elderly Asian female, hence the poor driving.
>>
>>137577470
Commies and Marxists aren't humans so he thought they were speed bumps.
>>
Good idea OP, here's mine: He's a mentally ill person that has been reported to need psychiatric drugs that happpened to be cornered by lunatic lefties and sadly lost his mind trying to escape.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (29KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
29KB, 480x270px
Clearly he's a poor soul who's the real victim here!
>>
>>137579035
Keep working on your reading comprehension
>>
He was not white
t. woke Shamira Rodriguez
>>
>>137579035
faggot you're making gays look bad with this tinfoil shit
>>
>In 2011 his mom called the cops because he pulled a knife on her when she told him to stop playing video games.

>He was 13 at the time.

Am I doing this right guys?
>>
File: Grown up Ahmed.jpg (88KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Grown up Ahmed.jpg
88KB, 575x1024px
>>137580867
>In 2010 Ahmed's whole family was wiped out by US drones
>He was 13 at the time
Am I doing this right?
>>
>>137577999
check 'em
https://archive.is/n4QYI
>>
File: water_mattress.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
water_mattress.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>137577470
Wasn't that traumatising, they're playing a few minutes after
>>
He's the victim because whites are oppressed today. Seriously guys.
>>
That wasn't a real car. It was... something else that... uhm... like... totally makes us look acceptable again.
>>
Dont you all know?? It's soros the whole way down. Not only did he pay the protesters, he paid the counter-protesters
>next level world order planning
>>
>>137578959
Omg every person in this picture looks like a complete sad faggot! Jesus Christ this really is a movement of retarded permavirgins...
>>
>>137577470
White males have been taught to hate themselves for being white and wanting to have exclusive communities. They are blamed for every evil of every other color/race. The fist time that any of them heard it that being white is something to be proud of is from the Nazi's or similar race based organizations.

Humans exhibit strong preferences for light skin all over the world. This makes it hard to get whites to breed with niggers and other darkies. Even the self hating white families that many of these men grew up in don't associate with niggers and other dark skins.

Watch TV, if you still do, and note how white males are portrayed vs. other colors of male. Now imagine a modern white male being raised on such negative portrayls of white men. The only people who ever told him it was a good thing to be white are the people you hate and fear. It must be so bewildering to you that white males could desire to be loved, cherished or even just appreciated at all. Don't they know they are evil? The mass media and schools tell you and them that every day. It just doesn't make sense to you that white males need love too. They also like being white, which also doesn't make sense to you. That's why white people tend to stick together, even when they talk the talk of white self hatred.

Funny, isn't it? I truly hope that pro white death squads begin a mass slaughter of the Jews who push such lies on the world.
>>
>>137584254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V1eI0QRye4
>>
>>137585265
>White males have been taught to hate themselves for being white and wanting to have exclusive communities.
Looking through the pictures and vids of these "white males" one thing stands out to me: they are the ugliest, stupidest, most obscene little fuckers. My radical hypothesis is this: their shitty life has nothing to do with the color of their skin and everything with them, personally. They don't hate themselves because they white, they hate themselves because they are shit people. "Whiteness" comes into the picture as a possible way out for them: the lowest common denominator, really, the thing around which they can gather and be shitty people together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkpqm2Cj1cA
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.