[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit /pol/. What have you done?! Normies are fucking terrified

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1502616312342.jpg (24KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
1502616312342.jpg
24KB, 374x363px
Holy shit /pol/. What have you done?! Normies are fucking terrified of you right now. Everywhere I look everyone is talking about how we must reject evil and hate and come together. Driving a fucking car into a crowd of innocent people?!?? That's terrorism for fucks sake!!
>>
>>137574340
the day is nearing. prepare for war
>>
File: 1474526092804.png (210KB, 480x502px) Image search: [Google]
1474526092804.png
210KB, 480x502px
>>137574340
Yeah and Muslims had already done this about 6 times before you noticed one fat land whale became mashed potatoes.

Didn't see you crying over the white children who died in Nice, France.

You can leave now, goyim cuck.
>>
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY!
>>
File: 1316235695382.png (48KB, 160x193px) Image search: [Google]
1316235695382.png
48KB, 160x193px
>>137574340
Keep shilling, maybe it will actually have an effect on us this time.
>>
>>137574340
>>137574547
I just don't understand this. I just don't.
The deaths themselves dont really matter, just the political angle. Seriously. Trucks of peace have killed and killed and killed and killed and all we were told was to practice tolerance.
1 person is killed by a white nationalist and the whole world goes mad. How can people be like this? Murder isn't what they care about at all.
>>
>>137574340
Tried having a discussion with my grandfather about it, he thinks the driver guy was purposeful in running into the crowd, shook his head when I tried explaining there were protesters on all sides but seemed to pause when I told him the car had been struck before he accelerated. We wound up talking about the people who'd shown up first, and he seems to think not only that they were all white supremacists, but that white supremacy is on the rise. The worst part is he shakes off any narative not propagated by ABC/CBS as "you hear that stuff on the internet, but dontcha know people can mislead you there too?".
I mean I get what he's trying to say, but how do you explain the paradigm of "everyone posts everything, truth floats upwards based on evidence" to someone who grew up with only one or two news sources?
Surprisingly he was the first to bring up the notion of outside provocateurs, so we got to agree at least that these incidents are being made worse than they would be due to (((people))) taking advantage of the situation.
>>
>>137574547
Hundreds dead, hundreds more injured, a poor Swedish doggo chasing cats in heaven and the left only reacts when it's an white person doing it
>>
File: 1476229109949.jpg (71KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1476229109949.jpg
71KB, 550x550px
>>137574929
It's anti-white hatred. Marxist don't value the life of all those dead children who were run over by that huge truck.

All they care about is one fat 32 year old single roastie with no kids, because she served her agenda and was an anti-white coalburner. Seeing the dead children to me was much more sad than one woman who already spent a quarter of her life being completely worthless. That's not how the minds of these leftist work though. Those dead children were already condemned as racist for being white.

That's the reason. lol
>>
>>137574340
go home /leftpol/
>>
>>137574949
Consider that maybe your grandfather is smarter than you are despite your feelings to the contrary?
>>
>>137574340
>innocent
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.