[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the end game for those that antifa post here taunting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1496926000299.jpg (30KB, 850x273px)
1496926000299.jpg
30KB, 850x273px
What is the end game for those that antifa post here taunting us?
Are they shills OR are they actually provoking us to violently attack back?
What are they doing?
>>
>>137572181
Maybe just saying their opinion on a political forum?
>>
>>137572395
This isnt plebbit pal.
>>
File: 1x-1.jpg (85KB, 538x780px) Image search: [Google]
1x-1.jpg
85KB, 538x780px
>>137572395
I understand but there seems to be more than just comments.
It almost seems as tho someone ia trying to start a civil war.
>>
Trying to destroy morale and distance anons from the alt-right by pretending the alt-right is done now.

>inb4 we're not alt-right
Alt-right or not, getting WN anons to distance themselves from other WNs is an effective D&C tactic
>>
>>137572181
they think they can shame anyone into being a leftist.
>>
>>137573558
Basically this, but I feel like both sides don't understand that the alt right doesn't exist. It's a media term to group anyone they don't like together.
>>
it's because they have weak, hormonally imbalanced bodies. look at the leftists, it's twig-like beta guys and butch women with blue hair. they rage because they are unnatural.
>>
File: pepe peeking.jpg (44KB, 400x268px)
pepe peeking.jpg
44KB, 400x268px
>>137572181

>Shills when they thought they had a chance:
"Go to sleep, nothing to see here."

>Shills when they realize they are losing:
"OMG START CIVIL WAR NOW AREN'T YOU SO ANGRY?!?!?"
>>
File: 6.png (554KB, 610x343px)
6.png
554KB, 610x343px
Antifa is the embodiment of the insanity brought on by Trump being elected President. A group of REEEEE.

* They function as a fringe wing of the Democratic party and are protected as such.
* We keep taunting them to chimp out and break shit.
* The rest of the country starts realizing the Democratic party is full of violent masked communists

Antifa (being composed of pure emotional outburst) will continue to chimp out as Trump continues to succeed, dragging the entire leftist ideology down with it.
>>
File: averagetrumpcuck.jpg (23KB, 434x428px)
averagetrumpcuck.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
>>137572181

>us
>>
Sorry, did you want your alt-right echo chamber back? Or were you planning to meet with the real world sometime?
>>
>>137576218
Well i meant non faggot libs.
The alt right does not exist
>>
Posting here because nothing makes me happier than seeing you sad nazi fucks get triggered over losing your safe space
>>
a shitty economy is a great tool for maintaining an 'All-Volunteer' military; whether they are fighting jew wars while calling it 'Patriotism' or a Communist agitators at the street level stoking the flames of a civil war fought along racial/ideological lines
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.