[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you going to do in the US now? We left the EU, we stood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

What are you going to do in the US now? We left the EU, we stood on our own 2 feet and you are letting these people destroy your identity.
Don't let this happen because unfortunately for you, the whole world watches you and you apparently set an example, please don't let us down now, it's a bad time to bow out and give up.
>>
americans talk a lot. i often see posts pointed at french, swedish, german and british flags by americans pointing to the decline of our countries, values and white population and rightly so, although the situation of reversal here is very difficult. americans can do something about this and they are hiding. they have guns they have a large white populace and they are not stopping it.

american? more like american't
>>
They are cucks, every last one

They prefer to shittalk on social media than actually do something. Pathetic to be honest.
>>
They call us Akmed when they see our flag yet sit back & watch as their country gets torn apart, so sad to watch, pathetic really.
>>
Damn boys, don't get your panties in a twist. It's only been a day. Everyone is still raged out over it. Let calmer minds prevail and something will happen. We're not lefties. We don't run on emotion.
>>
you are still akmed, and your mayor is a muslim.

we are being destroyed by SJWs and niggers, you are being destroyed by SJW government and muslims

you go to jail for tweets...
>>
>>137573248
I'm fairly sure at this point our government is becoming openly SJW's also.
>>
>>137573248
We have to call it what it is if we want to fix it. We have a trifecta going on. The corporations, the population and the government.
>>
>>137573248
Tearing down statues and blatant vandalism and destruction of anything related to the empire would not be tolerated here. We might have a muslim mayor in London, but London is the center of 'multi culturism'. And if we can get away from anti anything white, for a country of 55 million, we need a place where outside traders come and trade with us, and London is it.
But again, anything related to the empire, which some consider a terrible and brutal thing, getting destroyed would be met with absolute violence.
What the fuck are you doing letting them tear down your monuments?
>>
>>137573248
what you say is mostly true, all our rights and freedoms have been eroded in lieu of political correctness and retarded social justice. we can't stop it, we can't even tweet about it without going to jail.

americas freedom is still mostly intact, which makes it all the more maddening cunts like you aren't doing anything to stop it
>>
>>137572052
Why aren't we doxxing these communist fucks? Im sure a few of them have jobs..
>>
>>137572052
Well last time we assaulted some people for getting in our way everyone told us it was "bad for the movement" and it "put us back".

So I guess according to all those anti-88 cucks we should just ask the leftists to nicely to replace the statue?
>>
You know what this is? A group of butthurt young adults kicking a metal statue and claiming it as a victory and example for all the world to see.

You know what should happen? Police arresting these people because they vandalized public property.

You know what's going to happen? Anyone with half a brain isn't going to get riled up about this and go take down a different statue in retaliation. A majority of Americans don't feel the need to resort to breaking things and throwing tantrums until they get their way. You don't get anywhere with that kind of attitude, unless of course you're a child with parents who are tired of dealing with your conniption fit.

Only children run around and parade their fit of hysterics as a victory over the "evil grown ups that don't understand me!"
>>
>>137574747
You sound like you have been around a while, possibly not, but i'm thinking you are pretty laid back and you've seen movements come and go and nothing ever changes.
The thing with this is, is the fact that they are taking action. And if you sit back and let other people sort the problem, which they won't because of political correctness, then they win. And like I say, in the eyes of the world the US sets an example. If the left is winning in the US then the left can win anywhere, right?
You need more people to turn out to demonstrations. You do a good job in that department in terms of people showing out to show support but where is the organisation where you can get 1,000 people together in a few hours to counter something?
In the UK we have that, we have been at this longer than you whether you like it or not. We can mobilize 1,000 people in a few hours if we need to.
>>
>>137573708
>1400 little girls getting systematically drugged and raped while our police cover it up isn't desecrating the empire
>>
>>137576505
This is a development which is all over the news here. Since these people have been getting caught people are demanding action and it's being taken. You have Muslim groups speaking out even so they don't get caught up in it.
I'm not saying that the grooming gangs aren't a huge issue here but they are adding fuel to the fire, and as terrible as it sounds they are proving the movement right. In a way they do us a favor and long run they are shutting themselves down because people are sick of their shit.
>>
>>137572052
They are acting like ISIS.
>>
>>137576855
In fact, adding to this. It's things like the grooming gangs that contributed hugely to us leaving the EU because we didn't want refugees from countries where rape is OK and women are second class citizens.
Us voting to leave the EU should say everything about how the grooming gangs future in UK looks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.