[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((t-t-they))) wouldn't go this far guys r-r-right???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

(((t-t-they))) wouldn't go this far guys r-r-right???

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/4246768/western-people-become-kinder-to-migrants-when-fed-the-human-love-hormone-oxytocin-and-exposed-to-peer-pressure-german-scientists-say/amp/
>>
>>137571848
fluoride is to make the people more submissive so i wouldnt be surprised
>>
>>137571848
>da joos
Fuck off with this cancer already.

The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems.
>>
>>137572418
If you think Charlottesville had anything to do with antiSemitic ideals your way off kiddo
>>
>>137572673
Ignore the shill.
>>
>drug them
>pressure them
>this makes them kinder to migrants

rly makes u think
>>
>>137572418
>>137572742
>Implying that /pol/ was ever not antisemitic
>>
>>137572418
you can hate kikes without being a nazi retard
>>
>>137572418
/pol/'s not proprietary to any goal. It's for all the faggots and conspiracy nuts out there.
Fuck off to /r/The_Donald if you want only and nothing but Trump related support.
>>
>>137572418
Trump owns you. You don't have a movement

MUH MOVEMENT
>>
File: 1489687287346.jpg (117KB, 630x840px)
1489687287346.jpg
117KB, 630x840px
>>137572418
>our trump movement
>>
>>137571848
Nice slide thread.
>>
File: gen.png (50KB, 725x687px)
gen.png
50KB, 725x687px
>>137573169
This.
If they actually go ahead and dump this into our water and food, I'll fucking take this to the Hague International Court.
It's just like a rapist using roofies in order to make his target not resist his advances.
>>
?

>>137572418
You stupid fuck. Trump is just another neo con who surrounded hi.slef with Goldman Sachs bankers. There is no "movement". Also just because you understand the JQ doesn't mean you're a nazi. All these idiots really need to do is drop the confederate and Nazi flags.
>>
>>137572418
Hey fuckwit I have seen you use this shill message in the last few threads I went to lurk in. Try blending in or fuck off
>>
File: magapedes.png (601KB, 1155x962px)
magapedes.png
601KB, 1155x962px
>>137572418
Stop larping as drumpftards, it's not even funny at this point.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.