[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, the norks pulled out. Credibility = Lost We will neve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1200px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png (14KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png
14KB, 1200x600px
Wow, the norks pulled out.
Credibility = Lost

We will never have a North Korea Usa happening... Elon is right, AI will drive humans into extinction before North Korea does.

>http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/world/337213/north-korea-confirms-guam-plans-but-waits-for-us
>>
>>137571773
>Credibility = Lost
They lost their credibility ever since they started making these fucking empty threats a long time ago. They always did this shit.
You were just too young to remember.

The only reason the media was taking it seriously this time was only to make Trump seem like the bad guy that was provoking them when it was always NK trying to start shit first.
>>
Hahahaha trump wins again
>>
>>137572132

The whole situation was so promising though
>>
File: eclipse-01.jpg (136KB, 640x476px)
eclipse-01.jpg
136KB, 640x476px
They are waiting for the US / SK maneuver on the 21st. The day of the eclipse.

You read it here first.
>>
Tired of winning yet? I'M NOT
>>
File: 1502293428481.gif (1MB, 480x336px)
1502293428481.gif
1MB, 480x336px
>>137571773
It'll happening within the month or end of the year. Not matter what, no one wants the norks having nuclear bombs.
But then again, moon is pussing out saying he'll veto military action from the states. It's the souths own fault for putting there main city close to the border
And remember kim is waiting, not backing off or down.

>>137573378
Yeah already saw this a few weeks ago. Catch up desu.
>>
Typical communist pussies.
>>
>>137573024
It wasn't. It was hyped by (((them))) to make Trump look bad when in the end he won and now North Korea will look like the bunch of dicklet faggots they are
>>
File: untitled.png (194KB, 759x947px)
untitled.png
194KB, 759x947px
>>137573024
only underage/ babby's first election would have thought it was happening
>>
File: tumblr_nuwsogfaL71taadn9o1_1280.jpg (398KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuwsogfaL71taadn9o1_1280.jpg
398KB, 1000x1500px
>deleting my South Korean thread
Unforgivable.
>>
>>137576593
South Korean Nazi girl?
>>
>>137576429

Obama didnt lose his shit like trump did. North Korea didnt habe an ICBM back than. You can't compare North Korea in 2010 with whats happening at the moment
>>
>>137571773
North Korea gave one speculative statement like "Yeah, we could maybe hit Guam if war breaks out."
Only ones who were steaming about war are western media and retarded /pol/acks.

Next time you think North Korea is "threatening" someone try to think why would they start wars that they're going to lose. It's never going to happen, they're smarter than you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.