[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was reading that antifa is a militant branch of the communist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: b_1_q_0_p_0.png (307KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0.png
307KB, 1080x1080px
I was reading that antifa is a militant branch of the communist party.
Therefore all members are breaking the law according to.
The Communist Control Act (68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844) is a piece of United States federal legislation, signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower on 24 August 1954, which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership in, or support for the Party or "Communist-action" organizations and defines evidence to be considered by a jury in determining participation in the activities, planning, actions, objectives, or purposes of such organizations.[1]
Would this be correct?
>>
>>137571436
Actually, that isn't true, thanks to the first amendment, which, ironically, they hate.
>>
>>137571436
We need to send them to prison!
>>
>>137571436
Technically, but good luck finding someone to enforce it.
>>
>>137571666
We'll have Trump send them to the concentration camps.
>>
>>137571436
Here in nj
They are stamped as a terrorist group.
What can i legally do?
Out them all ans they get booked?
>>
>>137571884
If you can find out what their organization is called and if they are active you can report them to homeland security.
>>
>>137571554
I see nothing about political parties:
The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, ensuring that there is no prohibition on the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble, or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievance
>>
File: 1475423500482.png (314KB, 404x396px) Image search: [Google]
1475423500482.png
314KB, 404x396px
>>137571436
>faggot ass communists
>using the laurel
disgusting desu
>>
>>137571991
Freedom of speech. Also, freedom of assembly. And, freedom of association, which comes from those.
>>
>>137571436
Antifa are supposed to be anarchists, not commies tho.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 259x194px)
download (2).jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>137571436
Nope
ANTIFA are a Trotskyite stratagem which takes advantage of the idiots, trash and Ne'er-do-wells in a foreign country to foment sedition and chaos in a rival nation.

ANTIFA do not exist in communist states, in fact they are among the first to get imprisoned or killed after a successful communist revolution.

Literally useful idiots
>>
One nondescript structure where members of terrorist group antifa hang out is 2024 Woolsey St., Berkeley, CA.
>>
>>137572356
It's wheat, commies always have wheat and gears in their symbols.
>>
>>137572558
Ok, but that raises the question as to whether or not subversive forces that are trying to undermine the authority of the Constitution of the US. Which is what that law is referring to in particular.
>freedom of speech
It is a group that is explicitly attacking "hate speech" which has been protected by the Supreme Court. Even Ginsburg agreed on that. They are commonly incurring violence against others with their speech and preaching for the destruction of the United States as an entity. Borderline treason if we look at the constitution and the part in Article III section 3 about "in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

>freedom of assembly
Their freedom of assembly generally results in violence and civil unrest. Injury, damage to public prosperity, and political intimidation are all commonplace at an Antifa rally. They are purposely going out to "bash fash" which they use as a broad term to label and dehumanize their political opponents for their gain. Peacefull assembly is perfeicly justified and protected, rioting is not.

>freedom to associate
Freedom of association, or in this case the freedom to associate with a force that wants to dismantle the freedoms protected under the constitution. Which they are clearly doing. The reason the Communist party was outlawed is because they were explicitly trying to overthrow the rule of law in the US and conforming with a direct enemy of the United States.

Those are all arguments you could make, and the merits of them could be debated. Personally, I think the best thing to do is label them as a terrorist organization. They are going out to incite violence for political purposes in an attempt to silence opposition. When the police say that the shitfest at Charlottesville was caused by them not being there, it makes you think.
>>
>>137574611
True, true. However, most Antifa members just whine on facebook, and that's totally legal. Also, it's totally legal to want to dismantle the constitution, even though that is objectively terrible.
I don't agree that Antifa is a terorist organization, however they totally are a criminal enterprise under the RICO Act.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.