[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there a greater, more insightful political visionary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: EnochPowell1.jpg (85KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
EnochPowell1.jpg
85KB, 800x528px
Was there a greater, more insightful political visionary than Enoch Powell?
>>
File: IMG_1556.jpg (57KB, 653x777px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1556.jpg
57KB, 653x777px
>>137563282
Ya trump
>>
Hitler
>>
>>137563478
This
>>
>>137563282
hitler
>>
>>137563282
trump
>>
>>137563282

Quick rundown if you may.
>>
>>137563282
maybe hitler
but I'm not even sure about that.
>>
>>137563628
British conservative politician who saw how mass immigration of nonwhites would lead to the downfall of European peoples/the white race.
His Rivers of Blood speech is IMO one of the greatest, most insightful political speeches of all time.
He was also a genius in his own right, he became a professor of classics at the age of 25.
>>
>>137563282

Enoch Powell wasn't just a politician - he was actually educated. He could translate the works of Plato, and he understood history. One person whose words feel upon deaf ears - and now the people of Britain will pay.
>>
File: enochpowell.jpg (159KB, 780x713px) Image search: [Google]
enochpowell.jpg
159KB, 780x713px
>>137563478
>>137563541

A shame that we already have Hitlerites stinking up this thread, in view of the fact that Powell virulently opposed the appeasement policies of Churchill, and eagerly fought against Hitler from the very commencement of the war. Even Sir Oswald blamed Hitler for the war just as much as he did the Jews.
>>
>>137563977

>Churchill

Read: Chamberlain. Oversight owing to tiredness.
>>
>>137563478
>>137563505
>>137563541
Was Hitler really that specifically insightful? Powell basically predicted the current state of anti-white hysteria coming from the Left back in the 60s.
>>
>>137564469
Hitler was the one who had balls to say it out loud who is behind anti-white hysteria.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.