[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The CIA should be shut down So the CIA assembled one of their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: unitetheright.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
unitetheright.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
The CIA should be shut down
So the CIA assembled one of their LARP leaders, a hostile city mayor and police, a media contingent, literal CIA agents standing by ready at a scene of a crime, feral antifa with bats shutting down streets, people paid to carry Nazi flags, and a schizophrenic half Jew piece of shit who will drive into people when his car gets attacked without caring about the consequences, someone completely unrepresentative of anybody

the CIA's rally was cancer. a PR trap constructed by them to defame Trump and anyone else. Why should Trump not investigate the CIA? They got someone killed and fucked with several political movements
>>
>>137561015
I always wondered why they're never called out. They can't get away with assassination anymore after JFK, so at this point it's the elephant in the room.
>>
File: spencers wife.jpg (219KB, 1158x718px) Image search: [Google]
spencers wife.jpg
219KB, 1158x718px
>>137561015
You should go back to >>>/x/ ,buddy
There is no actual proof or arguments about Spencer being CIA.

On the other hand there is plenty of stuff linking Spencer to Moscow

>Take the case of Richard Spencer, who was in Charlottesville as the de facto leader of the rising far-right in our country. Young and photogenic with his famously fashy haircut, Spencer too is a strong Putinphile, exuding praise for Russia and its strongman leader to anybody who will listen. His connections are more than ideological, however. His wife, Nina Kouprianova, is a Russian far-rightist herself with Kremlin connections.

>As Nina Byzantina on Twitter, she is a full-fledged Kremlin troll who reliably follows the Putin line on virtually any issue, foreign and domestic, while Kouprianova has also served as the English translator for Aleksandr Dugin, a quixotic political theorist and self-proclaimed “geostrategist” who functions as Moscow’s ambassador-at-large to the Western extreme right.
>>
>>137561760
I wonder how many ties to moscow the (((CIA))) has
>>
>>137561625
That "CIA killed JFK" thing is KGB propaganda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-RGtDgfYEM
>>
Spencer, former DIA now FBI.
>>
>>137561015
Imho I believe it was more likely NSA than CIA because the job was poorly run.
>>
File: 1500820914020.png (642KB, 1774x1934px) Image search: [Google]
1500820914020.png
642KB, 1774x1934px
>>
GOOD NEWS

Now the alt right knows about how the CIA and the FBI stifle internal dissent through false flags and subverting nonviolent protests with violent paid agitators.

THEY'VE BEEN DOING IT SINCE THE 60S

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HIPPIES
>>
File: jfkfed.jpg (37KB, 374x480px) Image search: [Google]
jfkfed.jpg
37KB, 374x480px
>>137561870
>Latvia
No.

We have it covered. Thanks.
>>
>>137561015
you DO know that this CIA conspiracy theory is the EXACT retoric every south american Communist uses, right? Everything that ever happens here in their mind was "A plot by the CIA to steal our oil!".

This is so ironic.
>>
>>137562678
You mean the right will win in the end?
https://youtu.be/ABu5QjFIcWk
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 544x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 544x495px
>>137562853
Its the Russian trolls trying to divert everyone from the facts again by blaming the CIA boogeyman

See
>>137561760
>>137561870
>>
>>137562651
Underrated post.
>>
File: A10.jpg (520KB, 618x1480px) Image search: [Google]
A10.jpg
520KB, 618x1480px
>>137563215
>>137561870
sure thing
>>
>>137561925
proves with archived non html edited links please
>>
>>137563215
I get what you're saying and somewhat agree. But the CIA is not innocent and they were never supposed to be part of the government. They need to go.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.