[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Intel CEO out MAGAfriends, how exactly are you going to boycott

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1473995540792.jpg (274KB, 850x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1473995540792.jpg
274KB, 850x1169px
>Intel CEO out
MAGAfriends, how exactly are you going to boycott intel? Does this mean you'll stop coming to 4chan, whose servers are ran on Intel Processors?
>>
One can only hope so
>>
>>137556836
Buy threadripper
>>
>>137557771
>buy threadripper
Which still accesses 4chan servers...

Plus what are you guys gonna do about your video game consoles, home appliances, PCs, and phones?
>>
>>137557264
To be honest though, MAGA crowd has always been filled with hypocrites just like the left. They won't boycott anything and they'll just take the globalist dick up their ass like the happy law and order abiding bunch they've always been. All it takes is for Xbox to release a new COD game and the majority of the crowd will happily forget about any of this Intel nonsense.
>>
File: 1502551365042.jpg (35KB, 499x365px) Image search: [Google]
1502551365042.jpg
35KB, 499x365px
>>137558056
>wow I'm going to boycott this company by not using products I already purchased
>>
File: Stages of acceptance.png (479KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
Stages of acceptance.png
479KB, 692x577px
>>137556836
OP did it, they BTFO'd /pol/ for the first and last time in history. They will never recover.
>>
File: Lets_not_be_retarded_now.jpg (36KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Lets_not_be_retarded_now.jpg
36KB, 600x375px
>>137559178
>mental gymnastics
Using Intel processors on connected machines like phones and pcs is still counterproductive, you idiot. You access 4chan use their servers, Hiro goes and orders more Intel processors after wear and tear. You use Xbox Live for gaymen, same thing with P2P connections. A live network means an economic flow for the processors.
And continued use of microwaves, fridges and the like is economically acceptable, but fundamentally wrong. That'd be a WN like saying their wife already admitted to fucking a black guy, might as well keep the black dick around.
>>
File: idf.jpg (66KB, 900x531px) Image search: [Google]
idf.jpg
66KB, 900x531px
What did Israeltel mean by this?
>>
>>137560031
You're the one going through mental gymnastics you sped.
>you guys gonna do about your video game consoles, home appliances, PCs, and phones?
Obviously not use them because some dipshit with a learning disability told me not to.
>using Intel processors on connected machines like phones and pcs is still counterproductive, you idiot. You access 4chan use their servers, Hiro goes and orders more Intel processors after wear and tear.
He pays for a hosting service, that's not his problem. Furthermore do you know they specifically use Intel's processors? Do you think processors die out in small amount of time?
>same thing with P2P connections. A live network means an economic flow for the processors.
>That'd be a WN like saying their wife already admitted to fucking a black guy, might as well keep the black dick around.
??????? Tech illiterates please go.
>>
>>137559178
I heard Merck's CEO is out as well, will you stop using the Autism medication they produce for you?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.