[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dra'nakyak, Destroyer of Worlds now guards the remains of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: TheBeast.png (645KB, 627x701px) Image search: [Google]
TheBeast.png
645KB, 627x701px
Dra'nakyak, Destroyer of Worlds now guards the remains of the statue, be wary fellow traveller.
>>
>>137555896
holy shit I'm scared can I be a communist now too???
>>
It would be funny if one guy bought, lets say 10 sm in the city center of an american city, and erected a golden statue of Adolf Hitler. They couldn't take it down (private property), and if they tried you should shoot them legally.
>>
I just... you don't have to respect what they fought for, but respect that they fought. Leave the dead to lie. Things like this make me inordinately sad for my sons future.
>>
Jesus, why would you allow yourself to be photographed if you looked like that?
>>
>>137556169
<3
>>
>>137555896
Why isn't police interfering? And why the fuck are they calling them protesters if they are committing vandalism?
>>
>>137555896
>Future Asians will laugh at this photo in their history classes on the downfall of White civilisation
>>
So who do those statues belong to? I mean, property damage is property damage.
>>
>>137555896
The left is just showing the rebuilding process (a.k.a elimination of marxists) more urgent to the common people
Thanks
>>
File: 20170815_064544.png (946KB, 642x1174px) Image search: [Google]
20170815_064544.png
946KB, 642x1174px
>>137555896
Dra'nakyak's faithful comrade, Kargoth
>>
>>137556736
>Why isn't police interfering?
Believe it or not they receive orders to not interrupt.
If someone don't follow - FIRED
>>
>>137557067
Plows through waves of right wing Nazis like a juggernaut, hopped up on hormone therapy
>>
>>137555896
>thiccccccccccccccccc
>>
File: IMG_1260.png (523KB, 702x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1260.png
523KB, 702x588px
>>137555896
Is she transitioning???
>>
>>137557848
What a punchable face holy shit.
>>
>>137556524
The other reason Antifa wear masks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.