[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/ random guy here. Now to be honest, I don't think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1502516032154.png (1MB, 1740x820px) Image search: [Google]
1502516032154.png
1MB, 1740x820px
Hey /pol/ random guy here.

Now to be honest, I don't think of myself being left or right. I'm usually just a guy that doesn't think too hard about politics.

But these past couple years have been pretty fucking scary. The left became witch hunters and it seems like racism is the new non-racism with that group. Meanwhile the right is becoming radicalized in a different way, mainly as a result of the left.

I think there might actually be a full blown political war going on in America at this rate. While I don't support violence, I think this might be the only outcome of this path the left is going down.

Honestly I wouldn't mind if the right won at this point. Mainly because the left deserves it. People tried to warn them, but their witch hunting and "Muh racism" attitudes is what'll bring on the next super conservative group that'll stomp them out.

At least that's what I think. Does /pol/ think a violent revolution in America is starting at this rate as well or am I completely autistic?
>>
>>137547001
it's on a slow fuse....very slow
we are soft and it will take time to harden society and desensitize us to violence enough for that to happen
>>
>>137547001

Trump needs to stamp out the seeds of this political and racial hatred before it spirals out of control. He still has time but he needs to unequivocally denounce all the extremists and start prosecuting the ones who spread hate.
>>
blaming the left for nazis being nazis. that's a good one.
>>
>>137547345
That seems like the best way to stop the violence from going to that extreme, but with how the media is actively going against him the message would most likely get muddled to a majority of people.
>>
>>137547461
You see, these nazis weren't really doing anything. They were practically dying out in the 90s-00s. Then comes a bunch of left winged witch hunters making nazis seem not that bad. Thus some people turned towards that way of thinking to appose the left.
>>
>>137547001
There's no doubt in my mind that very bad shit is going to happen if things don't de-escalate. Identity politics are a poison.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.