[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /neutral/ here? Just chilling, watching everything unfold.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: kJscbmh.png.jpg (119KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
kJscbmh.png.jpg
119KB, 480x270px
who /neutral/ here?
Just chilling, watching everything unfold.
just an observer
>>
>heh everyone but me is dumb
>heh caring about something? what a buncha bozos
>>
Coward, shill and crisis actor. That's what you are fag
>>
>>137545553
yeah im ""neutral""
>>
File: rad_cent_3.jpg (37KB, 781x576px) Image search: [Google]
rad_cent_3.jpg
37KB, 781x576px
>>
>wants fbi/cia/dhs to think he's not a die hard nazi
>>
>left wins
>none of the things alt-right predicted come to pass

What will they say then?
>>
>>137545553
>>137545553

No one respects or admires fence sitters or passive aggression. Take some stake in the gang and choose your loyalty, you non committal vagina. What kind of place do you want to leave behind for you and your posterity?
>>
>>137545553
Here. I'm happy both sides exist and I just wanna see more happenings.
>>
>>137547105
* Take some stake in the game
>>
On paper I am neutral too, but I REEEing hard at how the media and public figures are blaming the violence on the alt-right, whilst antifa are known instigators of violence and the cops brought the protestors and the counterpotestors together in the same place. So I'm siding with the nazis on this one.
>>
>>137547543
I'm REEEing hard*
>>
>>137547105
funny that nazis refer to themselves as the third way but shit on anyone else who doesn't conform to the two-sided political model. way to be intellectually consistent, master race.
>>
>>137546688
There wont be white people left to say anything if the left wins
>>
>>137545754

Libertarians would be on the upper right.
>>
>>137545553
>implying this entire board hasn't spent time trolling both sides the entire time
We raised an elder chaos god. Of course we don't give two shits about consistency.
>>
File: Kent-State.jpg (52KB, 647x448px) Image search: [Google]
Kent-State.jpg
52KB, 647x448px
>>137545553
Not particularly "neutral", I'm a right-wing conservative and always have been. There's no way to condone the fag that hit that fat bitch with a car but we've yet to see the facts on the situation. We haven't even heard his own statements yet, so to assume it was "terrorism" is dumb as fuck just because US Today said it was or something. Are antifa/communist faggots milking it for all it's worth and trying to play the victim? Obviously. Was it retarded for UtR to allow literal nazis to stroll around with their hitler flags and give conservatism bad optics? Absolutely. Fascism and communism are both failed ideologies that will never really take hold in the US. Ever.

What I want to see is the media giving a fair portrayal of what's going on and acknowledge the growing and constant violence from the left. What I want is for people to look at the violations of Free Speech and our Constitution that went on this weekend at the hands of the left/anti-fa faggots. Violence on either side is unwanted and unnecessary, but you have to admit that this whole car thing is getting 1,000 more coverage than the antifa/commie/anarchist faggotry that's been going on ever since November. That's not right at all and they can't keep hiding behind the "b-b-b-but we're just fighting nazis meme." You're not "fighting nazis" because you lost an election and there's a conservative in the WH now. You're being obnoxious spoiled violent retards and it's only a matter of time before you push it too far and get gunned down, not by some crazy ass alt-right faggots, but by the military and police.

If you don't learn from history it's bound to repeat itself. Pic related, Kent State. That's a commie on the ground, shot in the head by the military. Learn from it. Our Constitution won't be usurped by faggot Nazis or dumbass Communists.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.