[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WATCH IT BEFORE ITS REMOVED. ARISTOCRACY, JESUITS AND ZIONISM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpN8UcAG9pM

Goldmine of info. Names all names. Shows all the networks. Ignore the alt right shills. Save and keep spreading this on here !
>>
File: newage08_01_small.jpg (35KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
newage08_01_small.jpg
35KB, 400x397px
Names all Royal families, big players, the secret societies, how it ties into Mossad, Zionism CIA, organized crime ect

Explains the exact nature of HARP, how it ties into the satanic societies ect

The alt right being pushed here is controlled op.

Save this and keep sharing it everywhere

The last thread was archived after two mins, this means THEY have mods/admins here
>>
im not your psychiatrist, i dont care
>>
>>137541185
Interesting post, OP. Weren't Hitler, Stalin and Lenin all taught by Jesuits?I used to own a lot of Theosophical books, and the Jesuit charter/code of operations/whatever was reprinted in "Isis Unveiled" or "Secret Doctrine" - it was certainly one of these two books.
The document penned by Ignatius Loyaola, gave members authority to kill, lie, steal, rob, rape, and EVEN WORSHIP THE DEVIL AND FALSE GODS if it suited the agenda of Catholic Global Dominion.
Wasn't Guy Fawkes - a man who tried to blow up a democrtically elected parliament and install theocracy - a Jesuit too?
>>
I remember watching these kinds of videos back in like 2006~2008.
>>
>>137541185
You surely don't mean Nazi Reich?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesuits_and_Nazi_Germany
>Of the 152 Jesuits murdered by the Nazis across Europe, 27 died in captivity or its results, and 43 in the concentration camps.
>>
>>137543445
Hitler was taught by them, he was eager to prevent them doing the same to him. Catholic Imperialism has killed more people than WW2.
>>
Bump this shite
>>
>>137543766
You surely don't believe what's written in Mein Kampf? After all that book is legal and widely spread in Germany, while anti-Semitic insults can get you jail.
>>
Bump, for not being one of the Left-vs-Right shit show threads
>>
>>137543979
I have never said I supported Hitler in any way, (because I do not) and I have never read Mein Kampf. My views on the Jesuits and Catholicism are shaped by historical facts: their own documents, and by their actions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.