[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're name is Cvjetanovic. You're a dirty Slav. Turn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

You're name is Cvjetanovic. You're a dirty Slav. Turn in your white polo and report to the train station in the morning.
>>
>nazis btfo

kek
>>
Your*
>>
I hope you can work harder than your grandfather Božo.
>>
File: juu.jpg (81KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
juu.jpg
81KB, 600x900px
>>137541176
>>
>>137541176
>Another kike trying white divide & conquer
GET OUT KIKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Slavs are the best race though. Whitie couldn't even get to space before slavs
>>
File: 1474682011993.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474682011993.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>137541176

>Be UNR fag
>UNR refuses to expel him
>school starts next week

Hopefully Ill get to see some shit go down
>>
>>137541472
Listen son, keep your eye on the ball.
>>
>>137541176
It was a slav that first breached the earth's atmosphere and set foot into the void of space.

It was a slav that pioneered the first jet engine.

It was a slav that showed the world the power of electricity.

Calling them dirty and lesser men is not justified.
>>
File: vb-new-041.jpg (516KB, 1536x1019px) Image search: [Google]
vb-new-041.jpg
516KB, 1536x1019px
>>137542018
Or you might miss something.
>>
>>137542086
Oh really? Have you ever met one?
>>
File: SLAVS.jpg (44KB, 550x405px) Image search: [Google]
SLAVS.jpg
44KB, 550x405px
I thought everyone knew Slavs are considered inferior.
>>
File: von-Braun.jpg (105KB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
von-Braun.jpg
105KB, 1024x719px
>>137541472
WANNA COME TO THE MOON WITH US? OH SORRY YOU'RE A DIRTY SLAV.
>>
>>137542416
Plenty. I work on a truck.

My boss is a slav and one of the most competent people I've met.

We have a lot of slave employees and those fuckers work like it means something.

Smart, well educated, cunning sometimes, will often try to jew you if they don't owe you anything, but if you do right by them, they'll always treat you with respect.

Aside from partying like fucking savages, I have nothing bad to say about them.
>>
SHLOHMO IS THAT YOU MY FRIEND?
>>
So we're eating are own now? wtf? I guess its back to the hoods now. I need my shitty job.
>>
>>137541176
SLAVS ARE WHITE STOP WITH THIS DIVIDE AND CONQUER
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.