[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in the South and I've always wondered what's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 01-confederate-flag-facts.jpg (167KB, 2400x1599px) Image search: [Google]
01-confederate-flag-facts.jpg
167KB, 2400x1599px
I live in the South and I've always wondered what's so bad about this flag. Why has it become synonymous with slavery?

Also, in case anyone ever has wondered; it's honestly really rare to see someone have it outside their house or on their cars down here, not even the more backwoods fucks I know.
>>
it looks fuckin cool
>>
>>137531969
seen several trucks display huge confederate flags hanging out of the back, live in one of the most northern states.
>>
File: rtx1b0nw.jpg (238KB, 1200x819px) Image search: [Google]
rtx1b0nw.jpg
238KB, 1200x819px
>>137531969
It's a battle flag everywhere else, aka the 'rebel' flag. Lot's of places in europe and south america adopted it for other things esp in Italy, where it has nothing to do with slavery or race politics whatsoever.

Pic related, it's from Santa Barbara D'Oeste, Brazil last year, they fly them every year.
>>
>>137532708
I would love it if someone posted this to antifas twitter.
>>
>>137532708
great picture
>>
>>137531969
Yankees and West Coast faggots see constant kike-controlled media about how it's "evil" so they have a knee-jerk reaction to hate it.

Carpet-baggers need to giiiit out.
>>
>>137533162
define carpet bagger pls
>>
Required viewing.

The flag is for the dead. For the Southern men who fought bravely to defend their homes. No soldier on either side gave a shit about the slaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9J8P6WfS7w
>>
File: 1491832302607.gif (313KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
1491832302607.gif
313KB, 300x182px
>>137531969
>Why has it become synonymous with slavery?
Are you serious? Read a book.
>>
I love that flag! It's cool af! In the 80's it meant you were into Rockabilly.
I saw it all over the place in Bavaria in the 90's.
It means different things to different people. But liberals ruined it, like they ruin everything that's fun
>>
>>137533342
A person who comes from the North (or other part of the country) and tries live in the South, and complains about our culture, etc.

It comes from the Reconstruction Era, and refers to how Yankee immigrants used travel bags made out of cheap carpet fabric when they arrived.
>>
This is why you fags fail....
>>
>>137531969
"You're flying the flag of the side that lost!" shouts the dope unironically waving the hammer and sickle.
>>
>>137533954
>the prussian designed battle flag of a tennessee army is synonymous with a practice dating back thousands of years
It wasn't even the official flag of the nation. Almost everyone who flew this never owned a slave.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.