[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just a third worlder and I want to know how many people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: a.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
262KB, 680x661px
I'm just a third worlder and I want to know how many people agree with me:

Alt-right going all out so fast hurt them A LOT. They killed someone with a car. That will make people think of them as extremists. Normalfags aren't used to those kind of opinions and after they saw that there is a significant number of nazis/white supremacists, they will side with the leftist side.

Even when extreme leftists chimp out they are behind a "my rights"/"give me rights" ideology. When extreme rightists chimp out they're behind a "remove people from my society/exterminate them" ideology. Maybe that was normal back then but nowadays it'll be hard as fuck to convince people that is a sane ideology.
>>
File: 20859555_p0.jpg (457KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20859555_p0.jpg
457KB, 715x1000px
>>137529106
Innocent until proven guilty.
Anyway, this will be not the whole movement, but a step in the long run.
>>
>>137529106
why do you refer to yourself as a third worlder?
>>
>>137529404
Because I'm from a country that is considered third world by first world countries.
>>
>>137529106
Don't underestimate normies. The majority of whites side with Trump. Do they express support for an ethnostate? No. Would they side with white nationalists in a civil war scenario? Yes.
>>
>>137529106
It's just sad autistic screeching by the losing white minority in the US. US is a melting pot, and colonialists have lost their country, they are just trying to make a last desperate efforts before accepting their fate. They are on a losing side and like Isis they will do retarded last effort moves before eventually accepting their fate. US is growing up to be a brown mixed country with no respects for the colonialist whites.
>>
>>137530041
WE INDIA NOW
>>
It didn't hurt them alone, it crippled the whole right wing establishment. This is sure to energize the left base. All the democrats had to go on recently was protecting health care. A big reason Hilary lost is cuz the democrats had an identity problem. Now they can I'd themselves as anti- Nazi crusaders. The alt- right is a poison that trump drank right up.
>>
File: Red Pill.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Red Pill.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>137529106

We need to actively hide our power level and take preparation to becoming a "phantom army".

This may go as far as faking our own defeat; the left thinks the events in Virginia will actively harm the right, and to a certain extent it will, but when they see a sharp quiet spell among right wing activists following, they will likely become convinced that their enemy has been vanquished, when in reality we just removed ourselves from the public eye to bide time and resources. And remember, /pol/ is absolutely NOT a secret hideout. Literally anyone with an internet connection and a decent web browser can access it, and it is possible with some effort to track a user's home address through their IP. 4chan receives a staggering amount of traffic and /pol/ is the 3rd most trafficked board on the site after /b/ and /v/. so we will need to create alternative discussion boards that will be harder for the left to find, and if necessary, migrate to in a time of crisis.

While the left thinks we have effectively disappeared, we will be building our phantom army. Developing alternative web tools to the mainstream ones that are in bed with federal surveillance assets, and preparing media fronts that subtly promote our cause that can't be traced back to us. And for the really hardcore, stockpile weapons (legally), but for the love of God, DO NOT USE THEM UNLESS SHIT HITS THE FAN AND YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER.

More importantly, we need to actively infiltrate the more cancerous left wing communities( something which /pol/ is often too squeamish to do). Once we do this we will be able to pinpoint their weaknesses which we can use against them without them being any the wiser.

No one said winning this culture war was going to be easy. Get off your ass and make a difference in your life.
>>
>>137529106
Post real flag faggot
>>
>>137531555

wasted trips apparently
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.