[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The founding fathers were fucking white nationalist Nazis fucks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170813-115944~2.png (118KB, 1080x628px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170813-115944~2.png
118KB, 1080x628px
The founding fathers were fucking white nationalist Nazis fucks. Fuck you /pol/, I came here to make fun of dorks in polos and see this shit. I thought it was bullshit but looked it up myself. America was always fucking racist. They even hated single women and the Chinese. What about the melting pot and the Emma Lazarus poem? It all means literally fucking nothing to me now.
>>
>>137522215
The world doesn't make sense to you because they gave you a very shallow understanding of it via a manufactuered history a basic and stunted philosophy and pro Jewish anti white indoctrination.

I will answer your unasked question though.

The reason for this is that white are different morally (white supremacy).

This weak morality is embodied by Christianity and is therefore subject to hostile takeover by anyone whom will not follow the rules.

Think of it like a lone gunman in a town that has no guns. The bad guy wins. Dostoyevsky explores this idea in the idiot as well as crime and punishment.

Knowing this for the government to succeed you need a group of only righteous moral intilectual philosopher kings.

In order to maintain integrity of the system and avoid tyranny of the majority etc. it is required that this group have a strong moral filter and be insulated against their own innate evil.

Hence the condition free white men of good character.

This was the best form of insulation and representative government they could imagine.

And having changed it we can see it's marked shortcomings. But there solution also had shortcomings as it created an overruling class and an oppressed class.

But I don't think they intended negros to be here.
>>
File: benjamin franklin white342.png (2MB, 1200x1211px) Image search: [Google]
benjamin franklin white342.png
2MB, 1200x1211px
>>137522215
If you aren't anglo you aren't white.
>>
File: 1483492876394.jpg (183KB, 824x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483492876394.jpg
183KB, 824x768px
>>137522215
>all the pills are red
>>
Kek. Better move to an open african society full of kangs
>>
>>137522215

Except the Nazis didn't exist until 150 years later.
>>
>>137522215
(((The Melting Pot))) was written by a Jew in the early 1900s to help change anti-immigration sentiment. The "give us your poor..." inscription on the Statue of Liberty was also written by a Jew. Hope that clears things up a bit, the founding fathers NEVER intended for us to lose our status as racial majority. They would be disgusted with the modern state of America, you can bet your sweet ass on that
>>
File: Washington with Fasces.jpg (401KB, 1182x2153px) Image search: [Google]
Washington with Fasces.jpg
401KB, 1182x2153px
>>137522215
Welcome to reality.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.