[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjg 3joKXfqc&t Where we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1440523275561.jpg (24KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1440523275561.jpg
24KB, 500x332px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjg3joKXfqc&t

Where were you when Stefan BTFO blackpilled retards on /pol/?

>waahaahaaa! charlottesville was a disaster
>everyone thinks were nazis now
>FUCKIN CIA CONTROLLED OPPOSITION SHILLS REEEEEE

The correct (alt-right) narrative is slowly getting out there. The initial response by the normies was fueled by the fact that the ZOG controls news media. Your average middle class normie goes home and turns on the tv to see (((CNN))) and (((Fox))) blaming the violence on KKK NATZEES, but now the real story (suported by video and first hand reports) is getting out and people are going to start realizing a few things

>the violence was started by anti-fa/BLM
>the city illegally shut down a legitimate assembly
>the mayor caused the entire shitshow by refusing to let the speakers engage in the marketplace of ideas

Holy shit, once this driver gets acquitted on self defense the left is going to flip shit
>>
File: 1483362705545.jpg (17KB, 550x492px) Image search: [Google]
1483362705545.jpg
17KB, 550x492px
>>137515024
>Holy shit, once this driver gets acquitted on self defense the left is going to flip shit

What are the chances? The meltdowns from the left would be glorious to behold.
>>
Keep dreaming. You people were exposed for the Nazis you are at that rally. And trump was exposed for supporting them for not condemning them. You're toast. 99% of people want nothing to do with nazis.
>>
>>137515660
They'll give him something. I don't know if they can get murder, but the left won't settle for less than that.
>>
>>137515917
It's posts like this that remind me that /pol/ is literally garbage. I cant imagine this post two years ago. Trump was probably the worst thing that happened to this board
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.