[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am in the process of getting redpilled, and one thing I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1359320363941.jpg (46KB, 786x450px) Image search: [Google]
1359320363941.jpg
46KB, 786x450px
I am in the process of getting redpilled, and one thing I don't understand is why the Jews outside of Israel promote anti-zionism and Palestinian independence. Is there some sort of Kike civil war going on? Do they have an ulterior motive?
>>
>>137506429
The normal average Jew tends to be a good person; Zionists are the bad guys, they're pretty much as if the Muslims were smart, we need to physically remove them.
>>
>>137506429
The intelligentzia jews are super liberal so they'll rationaly side with palestine.
>>
>>137507963
No you utter retard. All the anti-Zionist Jews are leftists and commies. Even Churchill recognized this, that the Jewish people are divided politically into either Bolshevism or Zionism. Zionism is the Jewish equivalent of nationalism, and anyone who opposes is either a leftist, a Muslim sympathizer(or both) or wants Jews to remain the West foursome reason. Zionism is all about moving them all to Israel.
>>
>>137508802
It can be a mixed pot, not everyone falls perfectly into the demographics.

I do think we should kill em' all though.
>>
>>137508802
opposes it is*
for some reason*
damn phone
>>
>>137509046
Why? There's plenty of good Jews out there. Don't judge them on the actions of a few. There's quite a few whites who are communist retards or otherwise try to undermine the West, yet that doesn't mean we should purge them. And before you bring up the Muslim analogy, know that Muslims actually are extremists by a significant majority.
>>
>>137509529
doesn't mean we should purge all whites is what I meant
>>
>>137509529
Filter the good from the bad, do tests n' shit; if the fail, death.

Same goes for the Mudslimes, everyone even.
>>
>>137509711
I would recommend deportation instead if such a system was implemented, though I'm sure people would be able to cheat on it quite easily whether they were leftists or not.
>>
File: 1479843554550.png (78KB, 1349x695px) Image search: [Google]
1479843554550.png
78KB, 1349x695px
Thinking about it, I feel like there is no civil war, that is the power is controlled almost entirely by the zionists. The communist kikes that support Palestine are just unintended casualties of the kike effort to sow dissent and leftism throughout the US, but the zionists don't see this as an issue as they know that they'll always have a shield in the established Republican and Democrat politicians.
>>
>>137510011
To properly rid your country of the evil that is leftism, you need to do national tests on things like physical, mental, political, and DNA tests; it will show both any genetic problems/diseases the people can have, and be treated/killed/deported, and it will show the leftist ideals, and those can be promptly dealt with (preferably by death).

But thats only the tip of the iceberg, theres much more needed for a healthy, nationalistic country.

No pussyfooting around can be done, everything is like a well stuck bandaid.
>>
File: problem solved.jpg (23KB, 295x215px) Image search: [Google]
problem solved.jpg
23KB, 295x215px
virtue-signaling. they play for the same goals, but someone has to take one for the team; this way, the "goog jew" and NotAll argument can be made.

if they come out of the diaspora and fuck off back to the M.E. they might pic related
>>
>>137507963
This
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.