[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historical statue torn down, another in Atlanta defaced, alt-Right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Freak.png (423KB, 550x435px) Image search: [Google]
Freak.png
423KB, 550x435px
Historical statue torn down, another in Atlanta defaced, alt-Right thoroughly discredited in much the same way the militia movement was after Timothy McVeigh.

Great job, Richard Spencer. You're my hero.
>>
Do the CTR shills even realize they are all public record now?

The CTR Shills and Payments:

https://beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
>>
HAHAHA WTF IS THAT
>>
>>137505938
Fuck off CTR
>>
Dumb bitch.

So dumb yet so full of arrogant, ignorant self regard.

Even her flabby cunt-gut is packed with arrogance laced with lard
>>
>>137505938
I hope they do it more. Whites are already recognizing that they are hated. This will only accelerate the process.

Have a bump.
>>
>>137505938

Blaming Spencer for the crimes of the Jews. Drink poison.
>>
Pro tip for you larpers and memers. 80% of Americans oppose taking down confederate statues. If you were smart you'd use that to your advantage. Paint the other side as the small group of extremists they are.

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments
>>
File: gas3.jpg (111KB, 904x711px) Image search: [Google]
gas3.jpg
111KB, 904x711px
>>137505938
This isnt a joke. Those statues are the tip of the iceberg. They are a flash point, of a much larger movement concerned with the hostile and forced demographic replacement of whites in all countries, intentionally, by Jews and their collaborators.

If you think people will just forget about the 1.2 birth rate, or the other atrocities leftists regularly defend, like little 4 year old boys being raped and kids being put into fucking kebab meat.. youre dreaming buddy. Were 10 years away from camps, and you might not even make it there. The Jews were made to work off their debt, but we just want to save our race. We might skip the camps and just dig holes.
>>
>>137505938

I'm going to have to watch Dukes of Hazzard episodes for the next 3 weeks to get this faggotry out of my head.
>>
File: richard spencer.png (934KB, 1280x712px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer.png
934KB, 1280x712px
>>137506541
GLASS-JAW
L
A
S
S- JAW
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.