[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since you're talking about destroying the Lenin statue in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: _71626859_polarlenin_624.jpg (38KB, 624x401px) Image search: [Google]
_71626859_polarlenin_624.jpg
38KB, 624x401px
Since you're talking about destroying the Lenin statue in Seattle can you also destroy the Antarctic Lenin? I can't stand the fact that one of the biggest murderers in history is commemorated in my favorite pure continent.
>>
>>137505935
I'm on it. I'll be there in 15 minutes
>>
>>137506590
It's in the place called the pole of inaccessibility.
>>
>>137505935
also, it's the most remote spot in Antarctica, so it might be pretty tough
>>
>>137505935

lmao
>>
>>137505935
Fund my expedition then.
>>
>>137505935
>A Lenin bust in Antartica

That's an interesting fact.
>>
>>137507223
I think it's on the list of historically significant places and objects on Antarctica so it would have to be done in secret. At least the destruction part.
>>
>>137505935
if you push this statue over you will see a trapdoor.

beneath that is a secret underground base called new swabia.

if you go in there you will die.

im only writing this because im behind 237 VPNs
>>
>>137505935
>Whaa liberals are destroying confederate Statues
>Wtf a statue of Lenin?!?! I'm so triggered tear it down guys
/pol/yps are pussies who need their safe space or else they get BTFO even by drumpf lmao. Also OP is a faggot pole
>>
>>137507746
You're an idiot. Not a single person on /pol/ cares about lenin statues. It would be the symbolism about ripping it down, because if they think Confederate statues should be torn down, then communist statues certainly should be torn down. It would also be fantastic to go to the most remote spot in Antarctica and rip it down. Bonus points for putting a small Confederate bust up there
>>
File: lenin_swish_by_artstud.jpg (36KB, 460x563px) Image search: [Google]
lenin_swish_by_artstud.jpg
36KB, 460x563px
Lenin put fags in the Gulag. “Destroy homosexuality and fascism will disappear!” Kek.

>“I have experienced every possible nightmare and horror; it is impossible to get used to it. Over a period of 18 months I have seen daily what it is to be a convicted homosexual in a Soviet camp. The position of gays in the death camps of the Third Reich was nothing compared to this. They had a clear prospect for the future-the gas chamber. We lead a half-animal existence, condemned to die of hunger, nursing secret dreams of contracting some deadly disease for a few days peace in a bunk in sickbay.
>>
>>137507746
A statue dedicated to some Southern boys who died at the age of 19 in a major bloodbath vs. one of the most violent murderers in history.
>>
>>137509099
Also who died of a venereal disease because he was sexually degenerate.
>>
>>137509386
Also a rich guy of mixed heritage who hated Russians.
>>
File: 1502720096826.png (1MB, 1936x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1502720096826.png
1MB, 1936x1062px
>>137505935
Who else wants to destroy the Lenin statue?
>>
>>137510003
I'm down
>>
If pol can steal a flag in the middle of no where pol can steal a statue.
>>
who is talking about the seattle statue?
>>
>>137506869
POI is a fucking myth. Like the kraken or moby dick.
>>
The Lenin statue in Seattle is private property. And it's for sale. If you limp-wristed assholes want to take it down, raise $250,000 and buy it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.