[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only LBJ could start Vietnam war >Only Nixon could go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: presidents.jpg (8KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
presidents.jpg
8KB, 300x199px
>Only LBJ could start Vietnam war
>Only Nixon could go to Communist China
>Only Reagan could pass amnesty of illegal Mexicans
>Only Clinton could repeal Glass-Steagal
>Only W Bush could start ME wars
>Only Obama could force Americans to buy insurance
>Only Trump can take away the freedom of speech of White men.
The above is a partial list of core betrayals made by the presidents of each party in respect to their base of supporters. Each time the base of the Presidents party accepts this betrayal due to party loyalty and reluctance to admit they were fooled yet again by a person telling them things they deeply believe in. We White men are in trouble, Trump is not /ourguy/ an outsider to the establishment but was chosen by it last minute for his crassness that gives him the unique position to fight against (((hate))) speech. After all if even a vulgar and uncouth man like Trump thinks some (((hate))) speech should be banned, who can argue? Thoughts?
>>
>>137498420
How about that stupid decision to let non-Anglos and fucking kikes in?
>>
>>137498630
It was the fatal mistake
>>
>>137498420
Only my mouth has the most semen
>>
>>137498630
forgot to take off your flag, mate
>>
it seems like this escalation of violence on both sides was planned by (((them))). when that prophecy said that the black flag will fly above the dome, they didn't mean isis, I think they meant antifa. shit is about to get ugly
>>
>>137498630
>How about that stupid decision to let non-Anglos and fucking kikes in?
That was a vote by Non-whites aka (Germans, Scandinavians, Irishmen, Dutchmen, Spaniards, Italians, and Russians).
The Anglo-Saxon man fashioned for himself an empire to battle eternity, his fatal flaw was his altruism.
"Whiteness" is not an aesthetic, or nationality, or spirituality, or mindset, or culture. It is and ONLY is being of Anglo-Saxon descent. No one else can be considered white.
>>
File: abstract merchant 1.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
abstract merchant 1.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>137498630
Jew located
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.