[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My side is one which is firmly against identity politics. Collectivism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

My side is one which is firmly against identity politics. Collectivism and race baiting are cancerous and should be rejected outright. To suggest that this is the fault of either the ""alt-left"" or ""alt-right"" is to ignore the fact that there is a hair's width of difference between the two who threaten your democracy and seek to take your rights away. Whether you're on one side or another, you're a liability who is ruining the West and jeopardizing life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
>>
File: maps (1).jpg (160KB, 1024x881px) Image search: [Google]
maps (1).jpg
160KB, 1024x881px
>>137496252
>muh based centrism
>>
File: 1502206401197.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1502206401197.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>137496252
>>137496508
These are the people destroying the west.
>>
>>137496252
I like scrotum and foreskin in my mouth
>>
>you have to take sides
be careful what you ask for

Fascist Germany is what happened when the fighting between the brownshirts and commies destabilized the country to the point where the normies had to take sides.
Normies will always side against commies.
I hope it doesn't get to that point in the USA. Considering the battle lines are currently skinny jeans vs polo shirts, I think we're still mostly okay at the moment. Last weekend was definitely disturbing though.
>>
I'm on the side that didn't decide I'm racist by default for being white, because apparently I don't have a choice.
>>
>>137496508
>>137496636
Consider who wants you to fight. These people are working in the shadows and building a future that no one wants, you are both useful idiots. If you want to maintain the glorious white nations you come from, why destroy them with such a shit tier collectivist ideology that removes agency from the individual and gives it to a unitary mass which controls everything you do, much like you think your boogeyman jew is doing.
>>
>>137497112
exactly, to combat this shit we need to identify that the """alt-right fascists""" aren't in a vacuum and were created by an equally racist and hate filled ideology that reduces the individual to an intersection of identities through which they can be further indoctrinated and controlled.
>>
File: C_PI8AGXYAEjB-A.jpg (59KB, 738x606px) Image search: [Google]
C_PI8AGXYAEjB-A.jpg
59KB, 738x606px
Riiiiiight...
>>
>>137497479
>Jew boogeyman
just a cohencidence right?
>>
>>137498674
I don't deny there's something to the JQ, but anyone with half a brain knows that this type of thing isn't black and white and that there are other groups who are also well positioned and have a vested interest in ruining the liberal tradition which has made the west great.
>>
>>137496252
It's funny because every non-white group of people gives preference to the members of their ethnic group and yet whites are supposed to not give preference at all. Ultimately this will just lead to a point where non-whites seize all the advantages while whites are expected to not seize any for themselves. (This has also led to a hilarious hypocrisy where minorities are the most racist elements of society while also accusing their opponents of themselves being racist, and when in fact those who they are accusing of being racist are the least interested in identity politics alltogether.)

People keep parroting that 'diversity is strength' but there's no empirical evidence that this is the case. In fact, societies in the past have collapsed because they allowed outsiders to infiltrate them.
>>
>>137500263
My point is to pay no heed to those who want to paint us as warring groups. If we don't afford them power by taking them seriously they can become irrelevant. To always paint your people as the victim, even when in a position of power is a tactic used by the vilest despots who care only about the perpetuation of controlled chaos and the accumulation their own power.
We should practice democracy as an extension of our individuality and trust that our fellow citizen will do the same. Most will come to the conclusion that mass immigration is bad for the nation.
>>
>>137497112
You fucking bigot. Why don't you join the side that actively wants you dead and silent?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.