[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

truth is a feeling no matter what information you take in, there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1500941550184.jpg (188KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
1500941550184.jpg
188KB, 600x797px
truth is a feeling

no matter what information you take in, there are layers between you and it

if you can't yourself see it and replicate it, than how can you know? but it goes beyond that, the sense information and the path it takes to your brain, and then thinking, so much could be lost in translation, its limited

to be realistic you have to simply believe the things you read or hear, or maybe even experience yourself

this isn't meant to be some post-modernist post where subjectivity matters by any stretch though

truth is perhaps the highest ideal, logical clarity of the reality around you, even though everything in your construction of reality could be flawed/incomplete, we see and appreciate things in this reality that must certainly be real, that must be truth, things that are axiomatic

I think there is a state of mind that is not reached by everyone, perhaps just because of neglect of philosophy or even questioning their own being, but in this state of mind, skepticism in such a sense that it allows one to put emotional pulls to the side, and try to appreciate the world in the most logical way that they possibly can, watching out for snakes that would try to push"noble" ideas based on emotional appeals, questioning and affirming, assuming perhaps. Anyway objective reality, limited as our understanding, seems to lead us if we follow it, but its all levels of belief, that said, I think there is a feeling of truth, like when you reach a conclusion following a logical path, doing an equation or following an idea down its logical path, there is a feeling "yes this is true"

Does anyone else here pick up on what I'm throwing down?
>>
>>137493919
If you're throwing down that you're a huge faggot, then yes, I'm picking it up loud and clear.
>>
>>137493919
>Ripped from Peterson literally word for word (except for "post").
Go to hell fag. Quit larping like an intellectual.
>>
>>137493919
>pic
kek
>>
File: 343.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>137494831
>Quit larping like an intellectual.
>>
File: 1458710802637.jpg (49KB, 923x557px) Image search: [Google]
1458710802637.jpg
49KB, 923x557px
>>137494831

are you being serious, because I've never actually delved into peterson, but I have noticed that I have come to a lot of the same conclusions he has previous to knowing about him
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.