[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this just a minor setback or is the Alt Right permanently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: crippled.jpg (364KB, 1480x833px) Image search: [Google]
crippled.jpg
364KB, 1480x833px
Was this just a minor setback or is the Alt Right permanently crippled from this?
>>
>>137490888
altright was cripped the moment everyone learned Spencer was a Jew funded by other Jews.
>meh.. he's a jew. so what?
well, they were just give their "so what" werent they?

its over.
>>
>>137491109
So the Alt-Rights over, but did this event mean the death of all Far Right wing movements in general?
>>
>>137490888
"Alt-Right" is like Communism. Could possibly work in theory, but hasn't successfully, at least not yet. Do you think a nation run by Jews and an Israli supporting president would ever let Neo-Nazis rise to power?
>>
>>137490888
Literally one person died. Minor setback. Normies have professional sports to focus on. That's way more important.
>>
>>137490888
It's probably fubar. The threshold for being offensive is so much lower for the right than it is for the left. Doesn't matter that blm killed 6 cops in dallas, that Eric Clanton beat the shit out of someone with a bike lock, or that Baked Alaska was blinded in an acid attack. One retard killing another retard and suddenly the alt-right is an unprecedented evil that must be disowned immediately.

Every right winger on my Facebook that still enjoys shitposting daily has fully condemned the attack and the alt right. Unlike antifa and blm literally no one is defending or excusing this. Personally I find it disgusting as well, but as we always say apologizing is always a mistake.
>>
File: 1502640891836.jpg (280KB, 1200x810px) Image search: [Google]
1502640891836.jpg
280KB, 1200x810px
The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didnt President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?
>>
Seems like my right wing friends and I have become much more emboldened on kikebook. I'd say it's good but it would have been much better without people carrying fucking Nazi flags. I'll bet that a few were (((controlled opposition))) but it's impossible to win the public's opinion with visuals like that.
>>
>>137491367
Far right movements might see an uptick in registration, but they'll at best be ISIS tier. Being so far outside of the accepted norms that even if they chimp out they'll be BTFO by everyone else when they run out of steam
>>
>>137490888
nah its antifa that got permanently crippled LMFAO

vroom vroom
>>
>>137491731
Normies have the attention span of a fly. They will not even care about this by next week. Once drumpf does something significant the media will move focus to him and drop this.
>>
A blessing in disguise. It will force people like Spencer to get serious and weed out the larpers. It will draw attention to our cause. It heats up the current Weimar state and sets the stage for future conflict.
>>
It's a net positive. You finally have the nation's attention.

Liberals hate you anyways no more or less than last week. It's the normies that doubt the media and will search the truth by themselves that you're looking to convert now. The more radical each side becomes, the more attractive they are.

My younger brother was laughing his ass off at the news and memes. Soon enough he'll go full 1488 as well
>>
>>137494076
Wouldn't something being more radical put people off from joining?
>>
File: roadkillnights.jpg (178KB, 666x662px) Image search: [Google]
roadkillnights.jpg
178KB, 666x662px
>>137490888
The only one that got permanently crippled are you dumb anti-fags
>>
File: Rsg.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Rsg.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>137490888
See them trips

If the commies wish to takeover america they'll need a useful image of evil to blame. Right now it's a bunch of white gays with bad haircuts carrying tiki torches. I'm not spouting yin-yang bs. The left will inflame the right to take over.
>>
>>137494342
Nah, group think and youth edgyness (plus the illusion of injustice, whether true or false) have historically given birth to the biggest revolutionary movements. Happened everywhere from Peru to Germany to America.

Beta centrists and neutrals are boring, unnapealing and signify the status quo that's always a step or two apart from being overthrown.
>>
>>137494342
The people who are scared by "radical" groups are apolitical sheep who will passively and half-assedly side with the dominant social force. These people are worthless and would never join us anyway. The people who aren't like that will.
>>
Nothing about the right wing movement (defense of America and white/western culture) is fucked. This is the most over hyped bullshit I've seen since the election, wait no, it's the most over hyped bullshit I've seen since the Russia narrative, hol up wait hol up, it's the most over hyped bullshit I've seen since whatever the fuck the MSM was.talking about last week.
>>
File: 34235436547.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
34235436547.png
218KB, 600x579px
>>137490888
>>137491367
>>137491498

Oh stfu shills. I know what psychological games you are playing. It wont work tho...

There is no setback, for there is no alt-right. There is a growing undercurrent of white people who are starting to reject your anti-white sentiments. Go prey on someone's emotions some place else.

I will unapologetically say that i dont care about the death of some bitch who longed for the extinction of my people and my culture. Now go cry me a river.
>>
File: 080716tweets.jpg (83KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
080716tweets.jpg
83KB, 800x420px
>>137490888

Remember when Obama disavowed BLM when they slaughtered Dallas cops?

Me neither.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.