[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's face it /pol/. The only reason why you're "alt-right"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1491432925737.png (149KB, 611x672px) Image search: [Google]
1491432925737.png
149KB, 611x672px
Let's face it /pol/. The only reason why you're "alt-right" is because you got dumped by that special girl you liked and now you're mad. Who was she like?
>>
mexican
>>
It's fairly hollow to assume our revulsion at forced neethood due to all of us having stem degrees and affirmative action being rampant, or worse men being ordered to pay for children being indoctrinated to hate them by their mothers, is just sexual frustration. In fact, it reflects your own ignorance and your own willingness to reflect this right back to about vaginas, or about your singular important aspect.

You worn out roastie.
>>
File: 5105233-thumb-300xauto-4485488.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5105233-thumb-300xauto-4485488.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>137487031
I WISH
THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME
>>
>>137487576
This guy's ex started dating a black guy
>>
>>137487695
>ad hominem
That was poor.

Fact remains, unequal opportunities and law courts designed to create slaves are our main gripe. We can buy prostitutes or masturbate if sexuality actually did become a confounding factor, but it's not because we're men and expected to control our emotions, so we do and argue rationally.

Unequal opportunities has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with our rights to pursue happiness.
Unequal law courts has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with our rights as fathers.

If you don't understand this, it's why you can't win an argument against us.
>>
>>137487031
False. The only reason we are "alt-right" is because the left has pushed that term to group together and label anyone they disagree with to make it easier to demonize them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.