[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These people are animals and they're erasing your histo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (549KB, 617x741px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
549KB, 617x741px
These people are animals and they're erasing your history

https://twitter.com/KaplanABC11/status/897235249070997506
>>
File: wmfxv7c0rs4z.jpg (59KB, 738x606px) Image search: [Google]
wmfxv7c0rs4z.jpg
59KB, 738x606px
>>137483324
>>
>>137483324

The logical conclusion of this is the removal of all statues/symbols of the United States.

This will lead to war and our politicans and media don't seem to care.

Horrifying barbarians.
>>
>>137483324
Why would you want to remind future generations of how cucked they are from birth? Best y'all let it go, as there is truly no coming back.
>>
>>137483324
I don't really recognize the history of fucking traitors. We have museums and the internet. Fuck off you sniveling welp
>>
>>137483324

Why are they basically all white nu-male faggots?
>>
>>137485011

So you don't recognize US history? We were traitors to England, we were built on freedom.
>>
>>137483324
Beautiful, couldn't be happier. Seeing the collective breakdown of this board sustains me.
>>
>>137485048
There's a couple black nu-males, some fat chicks, and an Asian goth.
Truly embarrassing though; it's a shame there's no one in North Carolina to help prevent this stuff
>>
>>137483324
Just try to Identify them, they committed vandalism against public property.
>>
>>137483324
How long until we have a group of leaders that can sustain on-site defense, monetary support and a PR presence?

i hope soon.
>>
>>137484178
>Lead to war
Good time to invest
>>
Fuck the confederates
>>
>>137483324
bohooo cry me a river, you guys deserve nothing but the sword, you , your families, friends and your daugthers.you will be burn in this life and in the next.
>>
>>137486739
is this your impersonation of an antifa or something?
>>
>>137487431
is it a good impersonation ?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.