[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you even doing? You aren't doing shit. The left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 15-11-03-1501919894912.png (868KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
15-11-03-1501919894912.png
868KB, 1920x1080px
What are you even doing? You aren't doing shit. The left are doxxing UtR protesters one by one. Are you doxxing Antifa? Not since bikelock babby and moldy locks. Their media is rounding you up into a single, easy to dissuade from category called the alt right. Are you standing up to that? Nope, you are playing all the way into it. Normie shit-heads starting from scratch politically all fall left because you dip shits can't help but sperg out every. single. chance you get. No one liked you before because of you, now no-one likes anything you tie yourself to, and the people you want to be like are suffering because of your shit. Why associate yourself with an ideology that PROMOTES self control, when you are fat, unhygienic, have few to no friends, and have done nothing to set up your future to work FOR and not AGAINST you. You aren't right wing, you are weak, suckling on the saggy, used up tits of an ideology you do nothing to contribute to, and which you don't even begin to embody.
>>
Do any of you do anything for your local communities? Do you volunteer your time to make your community better? Or do you just bitch and moan about how your neighbourhoods are getting less white, ignoring how much you yourself are the impetus for white flight far more often than immigrants setting up shop.
Are you involved in local politics? Or do you sit in your hug box frantically switching between homoerotic sympathy for attention seekers who are 'just like you', and disparaging races that simply look like those who are the problem (eg Nigerian immigration vs African American scumfucks).

You are sitting , like you always are. You are attacking civ nats like they are the enemy because you think the big boy ethnos will cuddle you, when all civ nats are is a more moderate flavour of the cum you chug.

You want to know the real answer to your problems? It is you and your sedentary, waste of a lifestyle
>>
>>137476022
We're busy, now fuck off.
>>
>>137476254
But not busy enough to respond. I'm referring to you specifically here. You are pathetic and you are making the right look pathetic by association.
>>
>>137476022
>one retard drives his car into the crowd and kills ONE person, still don't even know if he did it on purpose or if he panicked
>media turns it into a wall of anti-white propaganda for the next week on every channel
really makes me think
>>
>>137476929
But it doesn't make you DO anything, does it? Just more sitting like it isn't bringing shame to your knee proud heritage
>>
>>137477440
We don't have enough support with only some portion of the white male population and a smaller part of white females. We have momentum but we need to not get BTFO by alphabet and the kikes every time we have a rally.

The negative coverage noise wall was planned months in advance.
>>
>>137476443
>not busy enough to respond
No because I'm a wagecuck and obviously get some time at end of each day to shitpost here.
But yeah, I am too busy to volunteer or go to rallies or whatever.
So just go and kys faggot
>>
>>137476022
There are things going on that you're not aware of yet.
>>
>>137477768
What the fuck why do you need support to go out and make a change for yourself? What is stopping you from getting out and volunteering your time for your community? These Irl LARP rallies are just as time wasting. All of this only serves as masterbatory optics.

Fucking writing an article would do more than these gay fucking marches
>>
>>137477769
And this is why you are fucking pathetic

Do you think nobody who wage cucks can volunteer to contribute to fixing their local communities? You aren't letting off steam, you are falling behind, and what's worse you are defending it
>>
>>137478569
I'm still working on my life. I do use my time, just not by attending rallies or making JewTube videos. It's not so simple as "just do X" when your adversaries are the deep state and the diaspora kikes.
>>
File: ABSOLUTELYSUBVERSIVE.jpg (35KB, 399x398px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELYSUBVERSIVE.jpg
35KB, 399x398px
>>137476022

>This stupid faggot doesn't know about InfinityChan.
>>
>>137476022
LSD Dream Emulator is one heck of a game.
>>
>>137478892
No, I'm trying to earn enough money so I can actually have a fucking decent life for some time. If you were wagecuck you would understand, faggot.
And tell me, what are you doing with your life? Aside from fapping to anime and complaining about people who actually have a job, through shitposting on a Tibetan kite enthusiasts discussion forum.
>>
>>137479328
Yes it is simple. You are phrasing your life as good vs bad because you have already wasted too much of your time on movies and television. You think im talking about overthrowing the elites immediately? No, I'm talking about pulling yourself out of apathy so that you can stand as an example for those who will follow. You either have nobody to look up to, or you are actively ignoring them. That is how I believe most of you have ended up this way
>>
>>137479548
>cripple chan is a super duper secret oh wow

What are you doing for your local communities? Fucking nothing. You are the reason for your problems
>>
>>137479548
Excuse my ignorance, but what is InfinityChan?
>>
>>137479807

I work 45 hours a week and volunteer cleaning up vandalism and I also do music therapy with some mentally handicapped locals

Stop making excuses for why you are such a fucking failure. Go outside and pick up some rubbish, fix a window, paint over some sick heads tag. If you give up before they do, they are better than you
>>
>>137480419
Yes, I too do extra work. I just make sure that I will actually be paid for that work.
>volunteering
Great if you have some free time in which there is no possibility to earn money. A complete waste of time if there is.
>but muh community
If you lived where I live, you would have no interest in helping the community, trust me.
>>
>>137480419
In the past year and a half that we have been doing this work, we have seen quantifiable beneficial outcomes. Average rent has increased, and the no hope bogans are afraid of being chased off, so are vandalising less.

Go. Do. Something

Make. Your. Community. Better
>>
File: CHALLENGERAPPROACHING.jpg (334KB, 1200x1107px) Image search: [Google]
CHALLENGERAPPROACHING.jpg
334KB, 1200x1107px
>>137479878

You filthy fucking faggot, I answered your faggot question in your faggot OP. Stop being a fucking faggot.

>>137480136

>InfiniteChan

It's where a lot of ops are since 4chin is too cucked to allow raids or doxxing.
>>
>>137481158
see >>137481117
>>
>>137481117
You are a self centered fucking loser. Christ

>if I don't get paid for it, it doesn't benefit me

Neoliberal trash sub-human. People like you are the reason I don't go full ethno. The reason why where you live is shit is because the people who live there are just like you. Self-centered degenerate retards.
>>
>>137481345
You gave excuses for why it's okay that you are the problem. Fucking pathetic scum

No wonder you rely on birth right. You haven't earned a thing in your life
>>
>>137481360
>trust me

You have 0 arguments for why you are continuing to contribute to your own society's downfall, and it's because you don't think you should have to lift a finger more than the poorest cunt living in your area.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.