[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the reality is that white history is defined by colonial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 32

File: 1472357814965.png (315KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1472357814965.png
315KB, 350x350px
>the reality is that white history is defined by colonial imperialism focused on the slave trade of people of color. White history is racist, and therefore nothing to be proud about.

How do you respond to that?
>>
Fuck off, we came with pigs and they gave us niggers for them. What can you do if they have nothing else of value to trade except a few chickens and watermelons? How is any of it racist. Egypt used slaves and weren't the kangz racist too then. Anyway this is probably a slide thread
>>
>>137475284
that's all history to be quite fair
>>
>>137475692
fuck off Ivan you're not white
>>
>>137475692
And even if you are a shitskin in the west you are still "enslaving" factory chinks in china who work 11 hours per day for $0.5/hr. Because by their logic when you have factories in countries with low wage workers it is enslavement. Or maybe they will call it inequity. Well, salvery is a form of inequity
>>
>>137475284
How about Russia?
>>
File: 139278765065.jpg (13KB, 273x357px) Image search: [Google]
139278765065.jpg
13KB, 273x357px
>>137475284
sounds about right I guess.
>>
>>137475284
not to deflect but white history has taken a large brunt of blame for slavery when many cultures prior to white "culture" dealt in large trading within Europe. The Moores dealt in even larger slave trades, that included trading europeons as well.
>>
>Everything before niggers doesn't exist
Wew.
>>
>>137476637
Slave tradery of white people by white people
>>
>>137475284
niggers were sold by other niggers
>>
File: 1502664290921.jpg (291KB, 900x696px) Image search: [Google]
1502664290921.jpg
291KB, 900x696px
>>137475284
That is historical materialism mixed with cultural marxism. No doubt the work of (((Herbert Marcuse))). We need to finish with the behaviourist dogma, whose origin is Marxist, according to which differences in performance levels and living standards between countries and civilisations are uniquely due to the hazards of history, to the relations of production, and to the exploitation of one people by another. The Dutch, for example, whose natural environment is atrocious, far out-produce African populations situated in lands that are naturally rich.
>>
>>137475284
I respond with get the fuck out shill, you're autistic.
>>
>>137475284
>other cultures traded and used slaves
>whites use it for a while
>we end it in both europe and America
>other cultures still have slaves to this fucking day

Somehow whites are blamed largely for slavery. Why dont you tell me about the Muslim slave trade and what they did to their slaves?
>>
>>137475284
>the reality is that white history is defined by colonial imperialism focused on the slave trade of people of color.
Going to need a evidence on that
>White history is racist
Going to need some evidence for that as well, or are we allowed to go around making unsubstantiated claims now?
>>
File: leftraru.jpg (126KB, 511x513px) Image search: [Google]
leftraru.jpg
126KB, 511x513px
>>137475284
What's even the point of winning the war if you are gonna act like we never did?
>>
>>137475284

So it's arab history, jew history and pretty much every history ever.

Why do you aim at weakening one political force today, and ignoring the other ones while at the same time, as if all the children of Rome were to bear the whole of the sins of the entire human history in their backs?
>>
The arabs ran and still run a much more brutal and in far bigger number slave trade. Even todag niggers are enslaved in North Africa by Arabs. Let Molymeme speak.
https://youtu.be/31E1gHowYcA
>>
>>137475284
With the reality that fucking everyone traded slaves of all races.
>>
>>137475284
By telling you you're stupid fucking nigger who's lying and trying to kike up history with your kike approved lies.

You get paid pennies on the dollar to TRY and change peoples opinion on a right wing free speech board. Kill yourself you fucking kike shilling nigger you turn more newfags and le epic nazi trollers into actual Nazi's everyday. You people are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>137477813
>Why do you aim at weakening one political force today, and ignoring the other ones while at the same time, as if all the children of Rome were to bear the whole of the sins of the entire human history in their backs?
If you are genuinely wondering read Culture of Critique.
>>
>>137475284
My ancestors didn't own slaves you fucking rascist :v)
>>
>>137475284
Every race enslaved other races and white people were first to stop it. Pure facts
>>
>>137477642
Where is mi general when you need him?
>>
>>137478275
>and white people were first to stop it.
Our biggest mistake along with not castrating the slaves like the arabs did. Moral of the story - don't be compassionate.
>>
>>137475284

Slavery is wrong.

We are all slaves, and as long as we are fighting each other for retarded reasons it will remain that way.
>>
>>137475284
very reductionist, not wrong, but not right either.
>>
Then many cultures have nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>137478966

stanford prison experiment
>>
>>137478637
>Our biggest mistake along with not castrating the slaves like the arabs did
honestly this would have solved all our problems, there wouldnt be black people to oppress if we didnt breed them like cattle. we made our own bed.
>>
>>137475284
still blaming "white people" for slavery despite the free access to definitive evidence that white people are the only race in history to be even interested in defining all individuals with rights that preclude slavery as a possibility AND that all the "white" slavers turned out to be jewish, arab, african, chinese, etc., etc.

(((they))) convinced you to attack your savors and the hell you will suffer for it is exactly what you deserve
>>
File: no white guilt.jpg (25KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
no white guilt.jpg
25KB, 500x359px
>>137475284
>>
>>137475284
so we were and are superior and conquered lesser races ? Cool !

The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
>>
>>137475284
I'll apologize once all white innovations are returned by the various shades of niggers.
>>
>>137479283
>there wouldnt be black people to oppress if we didnt breed them like cattle. we made our own bed.
Bah fucking protestants and their greed.
>>
>>137475284
Actually jews were the group most heavily involved in the slave trade you are referencing.
Nice try, Schlomo.
Are you white or a POC today?
>>
>>137475284
Jews ran the atlantic slave trade
>>
>>137479462
>quoting game of plebs
>>
The penultimate redpill: slavery was beneficial both to whites and blacks.
>>
Reposting
That is historical materialism mixed with cultural marxism. No doubt the work of (((Herbert Marcuse))). We need to finish with the behaviourist dogma, whose origin is Marxist, according to which differences in performance levels and living standards between countries and civilisations are uniquely due to the hazards of history, to the relations of production, and to the exploitation of one people by another. The Dutch, for example, whose natural environment is atrocious, far out-produce African populations situated in lands that are naturally rich.
>>
>>137475284
Colonialism and slave trade of non whites is an extremely small window of white history, to define us by that is absurd. Are Muslims defined by their wars and conquest (huge btw) or by the trans Saharan slave trade, which enslaved more people AND was more brutal (total castration, hence no descendents)?
>>
>>137475284
>ignoring the arab slave trade, arguably the most prolific and succesful system of slavery the world has ever known
>ignoring the fact that white people gave blacks their freedom
>ignoring that whites and asians quite literally developed almost all current technologies used in modern society
>implying im not allowed to be proud of a heritage of discovery, enlightenment, and conquest
>implying i have to respect niggers for the mud huts they invented in 1200 a.d. while whites were in the bronze age
>implying i should worship dem melanin godz when blacks confuse UV cream with fucking melanin all the time
>implying that blacks are people
>>
>>137475284
This is illiterate nonsense that does not survive any historical education.
>>
File: 600px-Mursi_woman.jpg (138KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Mursi_woman.jpg
138KB, 600x800px
The only mistake they made was acquiescing to abolitionists. They thought if they cucked, we would would eventually hear the end of it. Boy howdy, were they wrong.
>>
>>137479694
Which probably quoted Mussolini. We've come full circle in that case.
>>
>>137475284
Also many whites never enslaved or had colonies. By saying all whites should pay for the sins of the British and spaniah, you're advocating for a cohesive white identity.
>>
>>137475284

>There was no slave trade in Europe

>There is more history that doesn't deal with slavery than with it.

Anybody who says something like this has very little historical knowledge of white history and is usually a 300 lb black woman getting a degree in social science. Nobody would say arab history is defined by conquest and slavery alone. When someone says something like this about white history its meant to be aggressive and insulting. It would be the equivalent of saying black culture is defined by a weakness to defend itself and being slaves to many cultures.

TL;DR Just because some racist black person wants your whole history to be about them doesn't mean doesn't make it fucking so.
>>
>>137479694
>instantly recognizing that quote as a game of plebs quote
>>
>>137475284
>How do you respond to that?

"I see that you are speaking English, wearing Jeans, and using electronics."
>>
>>137479899
Marxism does not care about historical correctness only political. I'm 100% sure that what OP said is being spewed by some marxist professor.
>>
>>137479892
>1200 a.d. while whites were in the bronze age

Whites were in the bronze age around around 3000 B.C.
>>
git gud
>>
File: migeneral.jpg (26KB, 561x400px) Image search: [Google]
migeneral.jpg
26KB, 561x400px
>>137478444
You mean him?
>>
>>137480442
Political populism nothing more. He wouldn't allow this level of cuckery on coins.
>>
>>137480294
shit, i meant silver age. eh whatever, my point still comes across just fine.
>>
>>137475284
I would respond that it is an ethnocentric interpretation of history that ignores most of the classical antiquity and that commercial human slavery was adopted by whites but originated in Africa and the Arabic Peninsula.

I would also suggest that their narrative ignores the plight of the Europeans oppressed by the Roman empire, the indentured servants working in debt bondage in the New World, and the present day white slave trade. I would then challenge them to explain why the slave rebellion led by Sparticus was led by a white male, and ask what they have personally done to discourage the white slave trade that currently exists in 2017.

Also: that their shit's all fucked up and they talk like a fag.
>>
>>137481134
>I would respond that it is an ethnocentric interpretation of history
No it's entirely marxist historical materialism mixed with anti-European minority pandering of Marcuse perhaps. Fact is that niggers have been given everything they need to create a civilisation and they haven't by themselves. The only answer is some sort of biological inferiority.
>>
>>137475284

Easy.

Colonial imperialism spread culture, knowledge, and scientific advancement to people who did not possess the intellect or aptitude to develop them for themselves.

White history is the creation of art, literature, science, medicine, philosophy, engineering, music, etc.

Injustice towards lesser peoples is a stain on white history, but their sin does not erase their accomplishments, nor does that same oppression elevate the oppressed people who accomplished little and prior to their engagement with white people.
>>
>>137475284

why shouldn't I be proud of colonial imperialism, sounds pretty impressive

why is it that the africans weren't the ones dominating other countries and cultures?

we all know whoever could have taken power/land would of if they had the means, just turned out europeans got to it first
>>
>>137475284
That's not an accurate representation of "white history" Every culture has moments that define then for generations and other moments they realize will forever be a huge clustefuck. Next
>t.indifferent mix kid
>>
File: 1495493228393-pol.jpg (44KB, 720x749px) Image search: [Google]
1495493228393-pol.jpg
44KB, 720x749px
>>137475284
Jews owned the slave boats, ran the trade and the Africans sold their brothers for gibs.
/thread
>>
>>137481776
>but you need to feel self-hate and ethnic masochism for your evil opression goy
t. marxist
>>
File: 1429571409607.png (33KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
1429571409607.png
33KB, 853x543px
>>137475284
>White history is defined by colonial imperialism
What is "white history"? I know what you're talking about but it's so wide a term as to be useless. In any case, imperial expansion came late in our development and ended rather quickly. It would only be a footnote in our history were it not for the complete upheaval of our societies, brought about in part by this insistence that it *was* so definitive.
>focused on the slave trade
Most colonies were at the very least not made more reliant on slavery from "white" imperialism. The U.S is an exception, of course, but even so was not defined by it. "Whites" also fought tooth and nail across the seas to end the slave trade, not an act undertaken by people so taken with slavery and its 'riches'.
>White history is racist
Might as well say all history is racist. That peoples and nations exist at all may well be described as racist if you're going to be this daft.
>and therefore nothing to be proud about
That does not necessarily follow. I'm sure you would allow an Aboriginal to be proud of his tribe and its history, things you would never admit are defined largely by their opposition to the 'other' of "white imperialism" (a racist notion, of course) rather than that which would separate them from neighbouring tribes. You would never admit it but you must concede it if you are going to play silly buggers.

I would conclude that you simply harbour a grudge against whites, not because you are enlightened or are a free thinker, not because you've seen through lies but because it is fashionable. You can get knotted.
>>
>>137481536

Yeah, except my talking points leave them feeling stupid and ignorant. Yours leave them feeling outraged and superior.
>>
>>137475284
Slavery was a truly awful mistake. We should have just exterminated the subhumans.
>>
File: pino.jpg (93KB, 370x576px) Image search: [Google]
pino.jpg
93KB, 370x576px
>>137480654
See that kind look in his eyes, you just know.
>>
>>137482150

exactly, if you don't work within thier "axioms" (hurts me to call them that even in quotes) they are completely lost

seriously, try it sometime, its hilarious, just being unashamed or even defending/taking what they intend to say as an insult as a compliment

I mean they'll just shut you out because you're so "backwards" so its not like it really serves a purpose, but I think we need more people unafraid to argue controversial opinions, or at the very least play devil's advocate

for claiming to be the open-minded ones, they actually have a very narrow perception of how things work
>>
>>137475284
Because it was the only thing they did
>>
>>137475284
>the entire race is held accountable for the few rich ones who could afford to own and trade slaves

There's no winning in an arguement with people that obviously fall short of the mental capability to not see the world in absolutes. During this slave trading era, the majority of the "white" race was suffering from varying levels of poverty and serfdom, just trying to survive and look after their own. But now the modern take is to demonize all whites because apparently our ancestors were suppose to "rise up" and fight against the upper classes slave trading habits. For what purpose though? Go out and get killed to try and take those shit jobs the slaves were doing? Not worth it.
>>
>>137480692
Oh yeah for sure i was just expanding saying whites were even better than you'd said lol
>>
>>137482847
>for claiming to be the open-minded ones, they actually have a very narrow perception of how things work
That is the moderate liberal mask they put on. Read what their idols wrote.

>Marcuse claims that tolerance shown to minority views in industrial societies is a deceit because such expressions cannot be effective. Freedom of speech is not a good in itself because it allows for the propagation of error; Marcuse believes that "The telos of tolerance is truth". Revolutionary minorities hold the truth and the majority has to be liberated from error by being re-educated in the truth by this minority. The revolutionary minority are entitled, Marcuse claims, to suppress rival and harmful opinions.
>>
File: 1502470594518.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502470594518.gif
603KB, 320x240px
>>137475284
No civilization was built on moral high ground.
>>
>>137484246
Definetly not on marxist equality mumbo jumbo.
>>
>>137475284

Middle Ages.
>>
File: Nothing.jpg (26KB, 450x335px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing.jpg
26KB, 450x335px
>>137475284

The reality is that true white history has literally been all but erased by literally every culture that has ever encountered it.

Romans
Christians
Jews
Huns
Muslims

To hear it being told in the modern narrative whites were literal ineffectual barbarians in caves. Yet we still find the remnants of road systems,man made islands, and small cities dating to between 4700 and 4200 BC. A solid 1500 years prior to the Greek civilization.

It appears none of those groups wants anyone to know the truth regarding white history prior to their initial invasions, and why even Alexander the Great elected to sign a treaty with the "so called white barbarian tribes" rather than invade them.

You don't sign a treaty with a barbarian tribe you do sign a treaty with a fully united nation sized group of individuals though. So it has to make one wonder what they were trying to cover up.

So to be honest the definition of white history has been sadly narrated by the victors.
>>
>>137482244
I don't care what they feel they can't supress their basic human instincts forever. You are the one falling down to their level arguing in economic terms and "opression".
>>
>>137475284
>focused on the slave trade
muslins started the slave trade, white people started to trade slaves realy late and then they STOPED slave trade in the entire world
>>
>>137475284
>focused on the slave trade of people of color
africans SOLD other africans for fucking money and slavery still exists in africa TODAY
>>
>>137475284
>whites didn't do anything before they bought black slaves from the black slavers in the 1600s.
Whoever says this needs to sit down and read a history book.
>>
>>137475284
With this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQjS2KXVLZ4
>>
>>137475284
The history of everyone is colonial imperialism. Even the most primitive uncontacted tribes only exist today because they conquered other neighboring tribes. History is merely divided into winners and losers
>>
File: (You).png (124KB, 539x323px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
124KB, 539x323px
>>137485353
>mfw no reactionary anti-republican cartoon
>>
>>137484804
So it stands to reason that if the current charges against the white race hold true, that our forefathers were only guilty of following the stellar example laid out by those who initially invaded us.
>>
File: 1494474098644.png (213KB, 851x876px) Image search: [Google]
1494474098644.png
213KB, 851x876px
>>137475284
White history is about WINNING!!!! Muzzies conquered, did pretty good. You cucks don't try to shame them for that. Niggers almost completely wiped out the bushmen that inhabited a large portion of Africa. You probably never even heard of them, there aren't a lot of them left. The native American tribes were the ones that survived the genocidal wars that they had with each other long before the white man showed up.
>>
>>137484838

Your kind aren't winning hearts and minds.

If you want things to get better for white people, I recommend letting people who are better at public relations do the public speaking on behalf of conservatives.

If you want the world to resemble "The Turner Diaries" I have bad news: you're outnumbered.

The "3%" who will be going house to house dragging people from their homes will not be white supremacists.

OTOH, I wouldn't be surprised to see ANTIFA forming lynch mobs if your flavor of loud-minority doesn't learn how to shut up and let the intellectuals do the talking.

You should open a history book... Spoiler alert: Rhodesia loses.
>>
File: 1471571435890.png (321KB, 678x840px) Image search: [Google]
1471571435890.png
321KB, 678x840px
>>137475284
>>
File: russianHacking-618x543.jpg (64KB, 618x543px) Image search: [Google]
russianHacking-618x543.jpg
64KB, 618x543px
>>137475901
It's Netherlands Pyccкий flag has white on top.
>>
>>137486001
I don't need to do anything the left is already killing itself with their obvious anti-white agenda. The fact that you turned the topic to race tells me you are a butthurt shitskin.
>>
>>137475284
White people did not invent slavery. Whites abolished slavery. They are the only race to do so in any significant fashion.

The only reason you feel that slavery is bad is because white people explained to you that it is, having worked it out themselves through their superior moral institutions.
>>
>>137475284
Nigger you have a high opinion of yourself. You picked crops, that's it. Mostly cotton. And you did it for wealthy masters who were only about 1% of the population. Your exploitation just made life a bit more comfortable for the average white. You weren't necessary.
>>
>>137475284
that's only a tiny fraction of "white history". Most of the time whites lived it was in Europe and there were no people of color. We don't need them, not then, not now.

Another thing is the slave trade was only done by a minority of people, and it wasn't "white culture". to the contrary, many whites were sceptic about slavery. a minority of white businessmen still engaged in it, as did jews, as did blacks selling the slaves and arabs buying them.
>>
>>137486475
The topic was always race:
"the reality is that white history is defined by slavery"

We both agree that "the left is killing itself with their obvious anti-white agenda."

So turn that around and realize that anti-semitism, sexism, and racism are kryptonite to conservatives.

Whichever group is being the least bigoted is the one that can claim moral superiority... So stop using racial slurs if you want to advance your political goals.
>>
File: IMG_1368.png (119KB, 1237x1017px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1368.png
119KB, 1237x1017px
>>137475284
>>137475284
I respond to it by saying that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, predominately white countries were the first countries to abolish and outlaw slavery. To this day there are more slaves in Africa than there ever was in America, and there's tons of slaves in the Middle East.

Islam was created by war, genocide, conquest, slavery and forced conversion.

Every single race has utilized slavery and been a victim of it, the longest and most barbaric slave trade in history the Barbary slave trade courtesy of the Muslims hit Europeans hard.

And then I would point to the reality of scientific achievement. Every race and culture has a bloody past, that's the way of the species. What's important is what comes out of the bloody past and predominately white countries and white inventors have created the most significant and beneficial scientific inventions and advancements by far!
>>
>>137487361
Moral superiority is for fags. The real moral superiority is not letting America become minority white, no joke. The diversity and equality and stopping bigotry memes are a path to ruin.
>>
>>137487361
>So turn that around and realize that anti-semitism, sexism, and racism are kryptonite to conservatives.
First of all stop bowing down to liberals. What the fuck is even sexism? Anti-semite no longer means someone who doesn't like jews it means someone who isn't liked by jews. Racism is simply a buzzword used by the left to scare cuckservatives into submission. If I point out IQ differences I will be called a racist.

>Whichever group is being the least bigoted is the one that can claim moral superiority
pic related
>>
>>137487361
morals are relative and your morals suck
>>
who owned the ships?
>>
>>137488208
delete
>>
>>137488208
There is a strange echo I heard.
>>
>>137488068
>>137487361
Do you even know the definition of bigotry? It's the act of being in tolerant to another's opinion, and holding your own opinion above all else. It's pretty paradoxical and extremely ironic for someone from the left to cry bigotry
>>
>>137475284
that statement is retarded... the slave trade was like 3 centuries out of the last 7000 years.
>>
>>137487869

Homosexuals by themselves have sufficient political influence to decide elections. The underlying forces that white supremacists describe as "Jewish Plots" are just winning political strategies.

When you claim "Moral Superiority is for fags" you're not only rejecting democracy as a system of government, but you are proving people like Hillary Clinton right for ignoring your political bloc as not worth the effort to pursue.

When your "single issue" is to harass/intimidate/kill/oppress/discriminate against the entire 60% non-white majority in Democracy, you have effectively labeled yourself "irrelevant" to any decision maker that would ever have any opportunity to improve your life.

If you find yourself at the bottom of a hole, maybe it's time to stop digging, and start emulating strategies which are winning?

Pro-tip: they don't include "racism" or "disregarding how appetizing your message is for public consumption".
>>
>>137488160
The only morals I care about are "winning" and "having the most money" idiot.
>>
>>137488762
Exactly. Of course I hold my opinion and people above others I don't need labels describing it.
>>
>>137475284
"You're just saying that in order to make white people feel bad so as to facilitate your project of wealth transfer from white people to your favored group, of which you may be a part. The merit of your argument, which is null, is not relevant."
>>
>>137475284
only < §% of white americans had slaves aththat time

0% americans had slaves after that.

all slaves cam from black african slave trade which is part of black culture.

so it's all one huge hypocrisy

btw : africans should pay reparations for their slave industry. ;)
>>
>>137488068

Flipping the bird to political correctness may have been working politically "pre-Dodge Challenger/SPLAT-gate", it isn't going to work anymore. Have some self-awareness. You're totally tone deaf to the political climate.
>>
>>137488990
The real moral superiority consist in convincing people that everyone in America hate each other and that the state is nothing more than a wealth redistribution machine for various interests groups, among which ethnic groups selling their votes to the highest bidder under the ideological guise of a pursuit of social justice.
>>
>>137488990
>Homosexuals by themselves have sufficient political influence to decide elections.

about 5% of the population identifies as homosexual and would use this for voting

they are a pretty insignificant group, especially if you already allow them to have gay sex and you even offer them civil unions.

The outcry for marriage and more and more homosexualism is a liberal thing, and it wouldn't even be fought for by all homosexuals.

>The underlying forces that white supremacists describe as "Jewish Plots" are just winning political strategies.
if you are good at manipulation, you know about the uncertainties and desires people have, and you are able to amplify them, make an identity out of this.

If you ran with most of the progressive rhetoric, most people wouldn't get it, they would find it strange, and they wouldn't vote for it.
But if you warm people up to these ideas slowly, then they will at some point accept nothing else then what they were promised as their salvation.
>>
>>137475284
Then gtfo our history and go back to your mudhuts and cannibalism you subhuman.
>>
>>137475284
I'm of Eastern European descent so why the fuck do I get blamed for everything western europeans did.
>>
>>137488990
>Homosexuals by themselves have sufficient political influence to decide elections
Without the leftist establishment (largely backed by the jewish lobby) homosexuals are completely irrelevant and hold 0 power even in a democracy.
>Whichever group is being the least bigoted is the one that can claim moral superiority
It's obvious you are extremely new and a shill. We have 2 options - political activism a la Identitaire/Alt-right and race war. So far with the increased risk of Americans becoming a minority movements based on ethnic identity are growing.
>>
File: IMG_1230.png (968KB, 962x2073px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1230.png
968KB, 962x2073px
>>137488990
Yes but now it is racist to state facts. Like there are genetic differences between the races, there is more variation in the nervous system's in different populations then there is with pigmentation of the skin, the lower iQs within the black population is not explained by social economic issues affluent black people have a median I Q not far from The median IQ of the poorest of white people., multiple studies confirm this with different methodologies.

Their lower IQ may be a genetic factor as some studies have shown extremely strong correlations to indicate so. Piffer, Davide Factor analysis of population Allele frequencies as a simple, novel method of detecting signals of recent Polygenic selection: the example of educational attainment and IQ
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260436834_Factor_Analysis_of_Population_Allele_Frequencies_as_a_Simple_Novel_Method_of_Detecting_Signals_of_Recent_Polygenic_Selection_The_Example_of_Educational_Attainment_and_IQ
>>
Niggers and arabs took slaves

jews sold them

white people bought them

who is the true evil?
>>
>>137488990
>baseless projection
I too prefer a winning strategy to attempting to ignite the race war by lynching niggers. It's a dumb strategy. Moral superiority is for fags because as I explained, your morals are going to make this country minority white, which will have far more negative consequences than a resurgence of white identity and political solidarity would.
>>
>>137475284

"go back to school you mongoloid"
>>
>>137475284
>white history is defined by colonial imperialism
kys
>>
>>137488990
>If you find yourself at the bottom of a hole, maybe it's time to stop digging, and start emulating strategies which are winning?

when you are losing and you try to copy your oppnent, it is not a winning strategy.

Hillary realized at some point that the anti-americanism was not a good thing. The DNC started to fly around american flags, but it was too late. Everyone knows the Democrats aren't good patriots.

Conservatives asking for the approval of liberals would be no different. The liberals can boss them around as they please - see cuckservatives. You lose, just more slowly.

At some point your core voters ask themselves why they even vote for a party which doesn't actually stand up for anything they believe in.

>When your "single issue" is to harass/intimidate/kill/oppress/discriminate against the entire 60% non-white majority in Democracy, you have effectively labeled yourself "irrelevant" to any decision maker that would ever have any opportunity to improve your life.
what is this 60% non-white? This happens when you cater to liberals. If you're the minority you have already lost.
>>
>>137489737
>implying
Your ancestors probably pogromed a few jews.
>feel the shame goy
>>
>>137489737
Devil's advocate: because as a white person the advantages of past oppression of people of color have accrued to you in virtue of your membership in the relevant oppressive group. Therefore, your are guilty of having "accepted" blood money, for which you must now pay in function of the conditions set out by noble non white folks, which will proceed to administer racial justice for the greater benefit of mankind. And if you don't believe that, that's tough shit because your money isn't really your money. It's their money.
>>
>>137475284
No, non-white history is defined by colonialism, because without it none of them would be part of the modern world.
>>
>>137475284
I don't give a shit anymore, fuck niggers and fuck white people. These people are a lost cause. When the government sides with communists, it's a pretty bad sign. I guess I've just digested the final blackpill.
>>
>>137490177
Fuck off, try not smoking crack and doing something useful instead. If you're black you're one of the luckiest niggers on the planet to have been born in America. Complain about real problems, not made up memes like historical guilt. Eat shit.
>>
>>137475284
u r a poof, m8, bet u r a nigger too
KYS nigger poof
>>
>>137475284
Red pill is that given that position, any racial identity would be imperialist or racist, and engage in slave trade, or poor working conditions, this has been true for a few non-white empires and the history of some non whites such as the Chinese or Middle Eastern people,

very sad !
>>
>>137479283
That's why whites don't deserve a comeback.
>>
>>137475284
at least we never sacrificed humans, unlike the savages
>>
>>137490177
Which leads us to South Africa and Zimbabwe as an example. Both cases whites lost power and then became extremely persecuted for their "past crimes". The same can happen in the US if we do not steel ourselves against this shit.
>>
>>137475284
Wrong
>>
>>137490679
they will if the non white world cant get its shit together
>>
>>137475284
>one statement
no thanks mate
>>
Spencer, I'm calling you out
>>
>>137479708
We have not benefited from it long term. Now all Americans are niggers.
>>
File: IMG_1465.png (762KB, 2220x2920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1465.png
762KB, 2220x2920px
>>137490177
You would have a point there if the countries across Africa filled with people that were not taken by American slavers did not create such shitty countries. So there's no excuse, look at what they achieved without being slaves… Then compare their situation after being slaves. Fact of the matter is the blacks that were taken as slaves there later generations benefitted much more than the Africans that remained in Africa!

And providing racial equality will not necessarily benefit society, in fact it could prove the opposite. I mean we are seeing the failures of affirmative action, letting Black's into programs they didn't get the marks for… Results they dropped out.

And then there's the matter of Third Worlder that do have different genetic make up's, and have not lived with in civilization as long as Europeans have throughout their evolution becoming a majority would be a very bad thing likely. Go out like Rome. The German barbarians were a bunch of fucking troglodytesThe German barbarians were a bunch of fucking troglodytes,
>>
>>137475284
Different times back then, really damn different times
>>
>>137475901

you're fucking retarded
>>
>>137475284
Easy. Every race and civilization over the course of history has enslaved people and committed atrocities. White, first world nations are the only nations in the world today that don't still practice slavery. Whites are also the ones who built those first world nations and are responsible for practically every modern invention and luxury we employ today. White European people objectively have the most accomplishments to be proud of.
>>
>>137490564
>Devil's advocate
>Devil's advocate
>Devil's advocate
>>
File: 1481148472623.jpg (20KB, 400x408px) Image search: [Google]
1481148472623.jpg
20KB, 400x408px
>>137475284
>I don't take history lessons from people who think THEY WUZ KANGZ!

There you go OP. It's on their IQ level and its snappy to convince normies.
>>
File: IMG_1403.jpg (75KB, 599x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1403.jpg
75KB, 599x389px
>>137475284
Makes you wonder
>>
>>137490564
I'm not black. I don't even agree with the shit that I've said. I'm white as sheeeeeeit and my personal belief is that this whole racist boogaloo thing that has been going on for a while is actually the manifestation of an inter ethnic conflict in disguise. I was playing devil's advocate.

You shouldn't be angry when you see manifestation of this inter ethnic conflict. You shouldn't call people nigger either. Yes, maybe you think it in your heart, but it's not smart at all.

>>137490756
That's certainly plausible. No doubt, once they're in power, non whites will put in place a plethora of wealth transfer measure that will disproportionately affect white families on the basis of countering "privilege" and enacting "reparation". Will this FINALLY settle the historical debt? Haha... hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>137475284
>colonial imperialism focused on the slave trade of people of color
they did it to us first
>>
File: 1502727234265.png (274KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1502727234265.png
274KB, 1156x2031px
>>137475284
>>
>>137476231
>with low wage workers it is enslavement.
if you have no choice it is enslavement

we are all slaves
>>
>Nazis were colonial
We're great at all times, missy.
>>
>>137491191
This. Throwing niggers with lower IQ in an enviroment of European or Oriental people is just doing more harm to them. They would perform better in an enviroment on their own level.
>>
White history y'all...

>Who Brought the Slaves to America
https://youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s

>Dr. Tony Martin & David Irving - The Jewish Role In The African Slave Trade
https://youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8

>Jewish leaders demand Farrakhan denounce "Secret Relationship" book
https://youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA

>Malcolm X on Jews
https://youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

>Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White
https://archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume One
http://www.balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
http://www.pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume Two
http://www.balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip
>>
>>137491421
I never noticed before but even their lips are black. Scary.
>>
White history = formulation of civilization as we know it, in all of its grit, grime, triumph, and sorrow
>>
>>137491439
>You shouldn't call people nigger either. Yes, maybe you think it in your heart, but it's not smart at all.
Hmm what? Why should we impose PC on ourselves? Nigger derived from latin negro(black). It's exactly what they are.
>>
>>137491191
>So there's no excuse, look at what they achieved without being slaves… Then compare their situation after being slaves.

Devil's advocate: The people of Africa were never free to pursue their own prosperity as they saw fit. They, rather, were colonized, oppressed, and massacred in order to serve the economic interests of European elites, and when these elites found it untenable to continue with their regime of oppression, their arbitrarily drew some lines on a map that were convenient for them without any regard to the compatibility of the various African people they left behind, thereby creating hollow shells of states that could not guarantee the basic trust and security that is needed for solid economic development.

It's not like any African nation ever was in the position America, Canada or Australia was in, and thus what "African" did in "their own" country (which they didn't own since it was colonized) and thus any conclusion drawn from that initial situation of subjection is simply erroneous.

>affirmative action

Simply one program that is not good. It could be dropped and you could still have the diverse society. OR I could argue that there is systematic racism that contributes to black failing in the colleges they get into. After all, since I can use systematic racism to justify affirmative action, why not use it to also justify a lowering of the standards for blacks in other areas? (Reminder: devil's advocate.)

>German barbarian

And look today! One of the most prosperous nation on earth!

(Now practice your anti liberal jiu jitsu.)
>>
>>137475284
Colonialism was redpilled as fuck

But if youre dealing with a normie and need a response that wont get you killed, tell them that colonialism is just a chapter in white history. Europe's got a rich heritage that goes back far before 1492.

A few hundred thousand blacks were brought over the America during the slave trade. That population has descendants numbering over 40 million.

Meanwhile the Islamic slave trade took 15-20 million slaves. If "colonial imperialism" is the defining characteristic of white history, then whats the defining characteristic of Islamic history?

The truth is the slave trade long predated European participation. Europe is the only place strange enough, by historical standards, to have outlawed it. There are still slave trades ongoing in the world, mysteriously not involving whites.

You can even bring up Mansa Musa, who sometimes gets propagandized as "the richest man to ever live" (an attempt to show Africans had great empires). But how did he get rich? Selling his people as slaves! And to whom? Not Europeans!
>>
>>137492294
Does it help? Does it give you what you want? Speech is a tool. If it does not accomplish the objectives sought then why use it?

Do you use speech emotionally?
>>
>>137490679
we really dont. we had all the power and fucked it up by being stupid, greedy assholes. if we weren't so shitty to minorities, no one would care that we were in charge, and people could go along with being casually racist.
>>
>>137475284
fall of murica and the old world when?
>>
>>137492180
>humans had been shit bcuz yrop
kinda agree, the knowledge is still a faillure, we arent too far away from S XX
>>
>>137492778
People don't care that whites were shitty to minorities. That's completely ass backward. People care that whites are rich, and they want white people's wealth. They THEN use past facts of history in order to justify that desire.

I know because none whites also haggle Sweden, the Netherland, Swtizerland and basically every country in which they want to live. But they don't hassle Turkey (Ottoman empire) or the Mongols or Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>137493366
>Swtizerland
well being swiss we kinda deserve it, we're basically jews, we look down on pretty much everyone who isnt us because we're better than you and you know it.
>>
>>137480036
Leftists do not consider eastern and central europeans white.
>>
>>137493840
They do sometimes only , when it's convenient.
>>
>>137493819
I'm all for murdering whites who believe white people deserve it don't get me wrong. It's only charitable.
>>
>>137475901
The Netherlands is white you fucking mong
>>
>>137489658
this, most of the /pol/ fear is a meme
>>
>>137475284
Slide thread
>>
Those countries have been colonized so it doesn't fit their narrative at all. They can always pretend Turks are white though.
>>
>>137494028
what does this even mean? i was merely saying the swiss deserve all the hate they get for being xenophobic, elitist assholes because thats 100% true.
it's hard to be the best.
>>
>>137491652
there is a choice but a drastic one to murica
>>
>>137492455
European colonialism across Africa did not begin until the 15th century, by this time many European ethnicities had created great society's, Africa like it or not harsh reality had not achieved anything Close to that.

The Islamic invasion of north Africa began in the late 7th century ( before this time north Africa was largely Christian, Jewish, polytheist etc.) The Islamic conquest of north Africa eradicated many religions and ethnicities. Taking millions of lives, enslaving millions of others and other horrific actions. Obviously this was long before the European colonization.

And today if we look at the countries that still practice British or French law their judicial system is far more equal and civilized compared to the many north African countries that practice sharia law. be it to the full extent like Sudan, Mauretania etc. where they also incorporate the hududs ( The barbaric and archaic criminal punishments according to sharia law). Or countries like Egypt, Libya , Morocco, Somalia etc. that practice sharia law in domestic cases only… Still very archaic and unequal. Where a woman's voice is literally worth half a man's, no exception; where child custody, inheritance etc. all favours the man automatically.

And then again if we look at other countries that practice colonialism, like China for example. Many predominant African figures like the fifth president of Zimbabwe have publicly stated that the Chinese simply come and take their resources and treat them like animals, where is the Westerners still took their resources but they provided them with education and other vital amenities, that the continent of Africa desperately needed long before the 15th century. That is a unequivocal fact!
>>
>>137494603
But there's nothing wrong with being xenophobic.
>>
>>137475284
>whites didn't have any notable accomplishments before 1492, and anything after that is 100% due to the whitey's slave trade
Wow, really swells the brain cells
>>
>>137476637
um sweetie, when did niggers let things like facts, history, logic or sanity get in the way of kangz n sheit?
>>
>>137495159
It's pretty good to remind people that Africa was basically conquered by Islam prior to being colonized.
>>
>>137475284
>Your History is only limited to Slavery and Colonialism
>t. Black History, literally

>White History
>What are the Medieval Ages
>What was Antiquity
>What was the Roman Empire
>What was the Renaissance

Nice to see that Stupidity is getting paraded around like a badge of honor.
"Look at me I dont know anything!"
>>
Let's conveniently forget that famines were common Europe , it's population was almost eradicated by the black death, there was a lot of competition between kingdoms. And the continent was invaded by Turks,northern africans,Huns and Mongols.
Yeah, after all that they managed tp thrive and started to trade with the Far East and began to conquer other continents
>>
>>137475284
The fucking slave trade did jack shit to build this country. White immigrants built it, Blacks hoed and picked cotton for 150 years for an unsustainable way of life and left NOTHING of consiquence when it was ended in 1865. Fuck off
>>
>>137495185
>But there's nothing wrong with being xenophobic.
im not disagreeing with you, but its a retarded mind set. why be xenophobic if you know youre better than them?
that's what always gets me, why are people afraid of uneducated immigrant aspiring to be more like them, it's actually very flattering in my opinion.
>>
>>137495961
except for peanut butter
>>
>>137492455
Yes the German barbarians went from troglodytes to eventually becoming a great nation. But that's because in their past they actually achieved something. Like it or not for the entire species, ancient time was about conquering and expanding as well as defending your peoples land or empire. The Germans successfully, conquered a great civilization and instead of demolishing it they instead utilized it!

Unlike the Muslim horde who after a successful conquest, pretty much destroyed anything they found to be blasphemy, and plagiarized what they deemed acceptable.

When it comes to Africans, throughout their time long before Europe ever truly begun to form they never successfully accomplished with the Germans or even the Muslim did. Africans did not get themselves out of tribalism, in fact many Africans are still in a form of tribalism however the ones that did progress did so because of European colonialism. They did not accomplish it on their own.
>>
>>137495961
>The fucking slave trade did jack shit to build this country.
there was a whole war fought over whether or not the south should benifit economically from slave labor and the cotton it produced. the 3/5th compromise, all that other shit. honestly to deny this is to be retarded.
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with slavery, racism or colonialism
>>
>>137495602
Thank you. It's also good to point out contemporary examples of how much better off the judicial systems are that practice French or British law in Africa are compared to the countries that practice sharia law.
>>
>>137475284
>white history began in the 16th century
really made me think
>>
>>137475284
Oh well. I'm a racist who thinks people of color are non-humans, remember?
>>
>>137496271
Why would you want to live with something or someone that disgusts you? Who cares what they aspire to be?

>well, the Swiss should be faltered...

First, why should the Swiss care about the implicit compliment they get from people they look down upon? "Hey this guy is vermin in human form I wonder what he thinks of me."

Second, where do you get off assuming immigrants want to be more like Swiss? They want the fucking money you dolt. Or do they build mosques in an attempt to revive Swiss folk ways?
>>
File: 1489342240446.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489342240446.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>but the niggers sold us them
>b-but it's not my fault i bought those drugs/illegal firearms/human trafficking victims and then took/used/fucked them! the real criminal here is the person who offered me the deal, it's not my fault i didn't refuse despite supposedly having morals, empathy, and proper upbringing!
>>
File: aku this is me.png (1MB, 798x1158px) Image search: [Google]
aku this is me.png
1MB, 798x1158px
>>137496271
>why are people afraid of uneducated immigrant
out breeding and replacing you in your own country and bringing such lovely cultural experiences as taharrush
>>
File: 176432341.png (840KB, 640x618px) Image search: [Google]
176432341.png
840KB, 640x618px
>you're a racist
and?
>>
>>137497484
>Why would you want to live with something or someone that disgusts you? Who cares what they aspire to be?
because they make us more money
>First, why should the Swiss care about the implicit compliment they get from people they look down upon?
because that's them admitting how great we are
>Or do they build mosques in an attempt to revive Swiss folk ways?
why do we give a fuck what they do, they'll never be us, it's not like they're going to pollute our culture.
>>
>>137475284
Why should I care about some non-white's opinion?
>>
>>137495602
Islam is something that you could legitimately present an argument that it was literally forged by slavery, genocide, war and forced conversion.

The Islamic golden age, is a myth it was nothing but a time where muscle successfully conquered a huge amount of land and celebrated. This suppose it time of great knowledge consisted of the destruction of countless years of knowledge including the two greatest libraries of ancient times Alexandria and Nalanda ( I understand that Alexandria was damaged and attacked before the Muslim conquest, but it was the Muslims that finally eradicated it ). All of their "contribution" to astrology was them plagiarizing something they finally deemed not to be blasphemy and renaming it, we can thank the Greeks and Spanish in actuality. The entire argument that Muslims invented algebra is predicated upon The Persian mathematician Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi, Who actually just extrapolated from the works of mathematicians from India and Greece. Not only that he also was originally Zoroastrian , Keep in mind that the Islamic army conquered Persia and anyone that was left alive was forced to convert to Islam at the edge of the sword this went on for at least a few centuries before the religion finally dissipated with no closet supporters.
>>
>>137497118
I'll be frank with you I think it might be a dubious point. There may be situation in which Shariah will actually be more serviceable generally than British or Napoleonic law, simply because there's much less hassle about the procedure. Shariah is swifter, more expeditive and, in a sense, less sophisticated. (For instance, there's no jury. Usury is simply banned. There's not necessarily any appeal process.) This has the effect that, given a non sophisticated set of cases -- and a set of not necessarily sophisticated agents -- Shariah may be more adapted.

If you're arguing with normies I wouldn't use the expressions "Muslim hordes" or "your people". Not that you shouldn't find a way to express those ideas, but you have to do it in a way that doesn't trigger their de-nazification conditioning.

Instead of "Muslim hordes", why not "Muslim armies" or "Islamic empire"? Instead of "your people", why not "cultural group"?
>>
>>137496271
Move to Chiraq and find out for yourself about the joys of People Of Color.
>>
>>137497901
All of these fail to land. If I'm more disgusted by these people than enticed by the prospect of the money they can make "us", I have no reason to want them.

The second point is idiotic. You don't care about the opinion of people you think as inferior. Their opinions is not valuable, just as their person isn't. Moreover, there's no proof they think the Swiss are great. They might hate the Swiss and probably do. However, they want the money and they know the Swiss won't just massacre them, which is a shame.

>why do we give a fuck what they do,
>because that's them admitting how great we are

You're a good little brown people lover yes you are! You want more wittle mosques in your neighborhood?
>>
>>137498931
>Move to Chiraq and find out for yourself about the joys of People Of Color.
i actually live there for two years when i was doing teach for america, but yeah give a bunch of poor stupid fucks guns and drugs and expect things to work out well, yeah that's a great idea. if anything your example proves that we should have free higher education.
>>
>>137499423
we don't actually have many immigrants, we don't let them in, finding a house here if you're not swiss is almost impossible.
>You want more wittle mosques in your neighborhood?
no but there are already churches.
its my personal opinion that all religions are equally retarded.
>>
>>137499449
Why is it that everywhere in the world where blacks congregate in sufficient numbers, everything goes to shit? Either the whole world really is out to get these oppressed kangz, or blacks need to start looking in the mirror.

There's also no correlation between poverty and crime, believe it or not. The single best predictor of crime in American cities is percent black. Not having a Democratic mayor, a Democratic voter base, poverty etc. like conservatards on here sometimes say. It's all about blackness.

If you're actually an anarcho-Communist, the idea of anarcho-communism being compatible with blacks is just laughable. Like, do you seriously think kangz won't just steal everything that isn't nailed down?
>>
>>137499843
It's my personal opinion that all religions are equally retarded but not all equally dangerous.

"Bless your neighbor, said the sexless angel".

Well that's kind of dumb but okay.

"Kill and subjugate the infidels, said the sexless angel".

Now just you wait a minute mister!
>>
>>137477239
>were

I think you mean, "are."
>>
>>137475284
I would say no you're wrong
>>
File: the state.jpg (21KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
the state.jpg
21KB, 333x500px
Anybody know of /ourguy/ Anthony de Jasay?
>>
>>137499843
>its my personal opinion that all religions are equally retarded.
>flag
Why am I even bothering?
>>
>>137475901
you lost on post one now go make another thread my tendies are ready
>>
>>137475284
the Arabians have been doing slave trades for thousands of years and yet Sweden is being raped by them and no one is doing shit
>>
>>137498912
That's the most ridiculous thing of ever heard. Yes if you want to bash people over the head with rocks, flog people for drinking alcohol or showing their ankle, behead them for leaving the religion… Or on the more widely practised side you want cases where if a man and woman show up to court instantly the man wins because he's a man in the 21st fucking century then yeah sharia law all the way. But if there is genuinely a liberal that would say such a thing that is the most preposterous Position to take.

More serviceable, maybe for barbaric archaic mindless troglodytes, how about civility that's my argument modernization belonging to the 21st-century.
>>
File: 1483658503438.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483658503438.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
>>137475284
Everybody enslaved, everybody pillaged, everybody tried to expand their empire. Every civilization in human history has done this, big or small. White people just did it the best, and you're butthurt because you lost.
>>
>>137475284
White people were the ones who ended slavery, bra. Blacks owned slaves too.
>>
>>137475284
Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair kkkkkyyyysssss
>>
>>137475284
>only white people have ever had slaves.
>whites have never been oppressed.
>only whites have ever had colonies.
>the 3% of whites that owned slaves in the US were Democrats and Jews, proof that Republicans are racist and shouldn't be allowed to have pride in their country or white culture.
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.