[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAN'T CUCK THE KNUX

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: breaking gender roles.jpg (141KB, 1150x582px) Image search: [Google]
breaking gender roles.jpg
141KB, 1150x582px
>actual dialogue from the show (for that one anon who asked)
>actually redpilled as fuck >unless you're too autistic to look past the furfaggotry and degeneracy (zomg talking animals, how traumatizing!)
>one character is an anti-government conspiracy theorist who lives off the grid as a survivalist
>the archetypicsl cis het white male is an affectionate parody rather than getting flak for REEEEEEE WHITE PRIVILEGE
>no niggers, wetbacks or muzzies in site
>doesn't push open borders or cuckoldry
>literally glorifies using violence to defend your community from hostile foreign threats
>masculinity is valued rather than mocked
>it's basically a utopian white ethnostate if you strip away the technicolor fursuits
>/pol/ will not defend any of this

These faggots created an entire mainstream children's propaganda cartoon as a sendup to /pol/, so how do we outdo that?
>>
>>137473575
got a link to when he says that?
>>
>>137473575
Long time no see.
https://youtu.be/DcG0kwl4w9A
>>
>>137473976
>muh glass ceiling
>muh breaking gender roles
>all incinerated with an atomic burn
>mockingly calls himself a feminist

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XC4vIBZkRSk

This, /pol/, is how you make the left devolve into the kind of screaming, unsightly mass of bitterness and anger that normal people find absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>137473575
>it's basically a utopian white ethnostate if you strip away the technicolor fursuits
>/pol/ will not defend any of this
you're god damn right, faggot. kill yourself and make sure you take the discord from which you crawled out with you
>>
>>137474574
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XC4vIBZkRSk
but actually thanks for this, it's hilarious
>>
>>137474738
>discord

Not sure if horsefucker, or just spergin' out.
>>
>>137473575
>knuckles: I'm a feminist
Kys fucking manchild
>>
>>137475158
naw, did you miss the whole hwndu thing around the time where every thread had a different discord being shilled? turns out they were all nazi furries. wew lad
>>
>>137473575
>tfw Sonic Boom made Chris Chan a character on their show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqKD1hehXCI&t=1s

Who the fuck are the people who make this and where can I send them flowers??
>>
>>137475626
that cartoon character actually has more real world social etiquette / awareness than Chris Chan.
Chris Chan cannot be emulated, which is what makes him so entertaining. The rules he lives by are so inconsistent, anyone without severe mental issues would be incapable of maintaining that amount of social rule breaking all at once. Chris Chan is a fucking savant of social disgust.
>>
>>137475444
I'm not a regular, since /pol/ is too full of edgy larping casuals and contrarians.

>>137475626
It's a fountain of meta jokes about the franchise and fandom.

There's also /pol/itical satire in literally every episode.
>>
>>137476407
okay, forgive me, then. i get ya, there's a time and place for lore and the beauty of this board is you never know what is lore and what isn't.
but, there is actual knowledge, even on this board believe it or not.
sincere thanks for bringing this to my attention.
>>
This whole show is a great example of how you can do something good if you put your mind to it.

>Get stuck doing a kiddie cartoon tie-in to some shitty games from a series that went to hell years ago
>Use it to make a bunch of jokes that satirize society, cartoon and tv cliches, the show itself, and the insane fandom
>>
>>137473575
SONIC'S ARMS ARE NOT BLUE

JULAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>137474574
BLUE ARMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>137476257
He's got white, male AND trans privilege.

Literally unstoppable.

I tell ya, he's gonna be running this whole shit show one of these days, and god help you if your arms aren't blue.

>>137476698
That used to be what we did. What happened to us?

I mean, aside from growing up and getting jobs.
>>
File: ayygman.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ayygman.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>137474574
i kek'd
>>
>>137477398
>I tell ya, he's gonna be running this whole shit show one of these days, and god help you if your arms aren't blue.
he IS a show, anon lmao
>>
File: sanictotem.jpg (57KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
sanictotem.jpg
57KB, 450x600px
>>137477398
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.