[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You idiots memed someone into committing homicide. Are you proud?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: ultimate_neckbeard.jpg (187KB, 992x415px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate_neckbeard.jpg
187KB, 992x415px
You idiots memed someone into committing homicide. Are you proud? This board should be shut down. It has given you too much opportunity to interact with society. You are not emotionally or mentally stable enough to have that privelege.

Know this: You've started something that will escalate to a point where it's not going to be just socially awkward misfits like Peter Tefft walking around with crayon drawings of Pepe. It's going to be some truly evil people doing some truly evil things because you've lit a fire that you can't put out.

And here's the real bad news for you. You pasty, neckbeard tubs of shit living in your parents' basements are going to be the FIRST to go. Anarchy and civil war are not going to go well for you. You're not going to be able to survive on your Doritos and Gamer Fuel diet very well when your neighborhood 7-11 gets looted. And those /k/ "preppers" that you idolize aren't going to let you squeeze your sweaty belly rolls into their bunkers. Good luck, and remember that this is what you wanted when you started this alt-right bullshit.
>>
>>137466692
bla bla bla
shut the fuck up
>>
>>137466692
The left brought this about with your race baiting, and love of white genocide.Oh no the fat neck breads will die.....so why does that scare me? Your not scaring anyone or shaming anybody off this board with your bullshit just fucking leave and stop blaming pol for something the left has doing.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.