[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did the retard rally make you actually realise how retarded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

So did the retard rally make you actually realise how retarded being right wing is and how retarded the people who share your ideas with are or nah not yet?
>>
File: TfyS4uXb_400x400.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TfyS4uXb_400x400.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>137465825
>fat commie racemixer dies while standing in the middle of the fucking road
>we're the retarded ones
>>
>>137465825
>So did the retard rally make you actually realise how retarded being left wing is and how retarded the people who share your ideas with are or nah not yet?

ftfy
>>
>>137465825
It makes me realise that the best way to trigger leftists is to go out and protest.

I'd like to start doing it myself soon.
>>
>>137465825
I realized this the first week I discovered /pol/
>>
1 dead and 19 injured. I would say he did a pretty good job. Hopefully some of the injured people are paralyzed too.
>>
>>137465825
> incoherent post
Holy fuck anon, that flag must be a proxy Australians aren't this stupid. Would you like to try again?
>>
>>137466004
>fat commie racemixer dies while standing in the middle of the fucking road
Did you quote that directly from the site? Before GoDaddy took it down, that is?
>>
Nope
>>
>>137465825
Yes. I'm still right wing but holy fuck I didn't realize my fellow right wingers were just as retarded as the left until now.
>>
Jesus Christ. This is an obvious bait thread.
Just let it slide into oblivion.
>>
>>137467708
Good.
>>
>>137465825
>realise
>>
>>137465825
Made me realize that I need to hate commies even harder.
>>
File: sage_mode.jpg (18KB, 291x207px) Image search: [Google]
sage_mode.jpg
18KB, 291x207px
>>137465825
no.
>>
>>137469816
>Realize is the preferred spelling in American and Canadian English, and realise is preferred outside North America. The spelling distinction extends to all derivatives of the verb, including realised/realized, realising/realizing, and realisation/realization.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.