[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having this flag in your home 50 years ago would have made you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1[1].jpg (27KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
27KB, 852x480px
Having this flag in your home 50 years ago would have made you disappear in the USA. Now you are allowed to proudly wave in during a protest.
What happened USA? Why are you allowing traitor flags to show up in your streets? And why isn't the media discussing that?

>muh punch nazis
>>
File: 1485575648093.jpg (27KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1485575648093.jpg
27KB, 472x472px
>>137464379
Americans absolutely love communism, I don't know why.
>>
>>137464379
For some reason, communism and communist dictators have been socially acceptable clothing styles.
It's socially acceptable to wear a Stalin or a Mao T-shirt.
>>
>>137464913
Because we've been ideologically subverted for the past 50 years and it continues to this day. It has resulted in not only growing numbers of communists, but a wide range of social acceptance from non communists
>>
Because communism doesn't have roots in Russia.
Communism was invented by a western jew, bolsheviks(predominately jewish) took over Russia with the help of western jews.
USSR was just an experiment for them, now they are implementing it in the West.
>>
>>137464379
Now it just gets you on an FBI watchlist.
>>
>>137464379
this is one of the few instances where "the jews" is actually a valid and appropriate response
>>
>>137465172
>experiment gives ambiguous results
>implement it globally anyways
>>
Blame Russia.
>>
>>137464379
Communism's experiencing a big rise in western countries, it sickens me to my core. I think it's because modern day marxists and post-modernists have captured academia. I think we need to focus on starving these commie fucks out of universities and education by pushing to scrap or defund the social sciences, women's studies, all that shit. Reeducate the kids to view both sides of the political spectrum as deeply dangerous. We've lost that in the modern day.
>>
File: 30.jpg (375KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
375KB, 900x900px
>>137465152
This i think McCarthy had a point when he said communist have infiltrated the gov. But i think its safe to say either was way off the mark and missed them. Or didn't end up getting them all. Or we been conquered from within. That's how powerful we are, they had to subvert us from within to bring us down.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.