[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats wrong with canada? The girls are hot, but their birth rate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ching chong.jpg (32KB, 646x365px) Image search: [Google]
ching chong.jpg
32KB, 646x365px
whats wrong with canada? The girls are hot, but their birth rate is literally gook tier
>>
Social liberalism is the 60s.
Pretty much every western country experienced a great drop in fertility exactly during that time (60s and 70s). Before that all white majority countries had above replacement fertility.
>>
>>137464350
>the girls are hot
Not really
>>
File: 1485636640893.png (835KB, 978x1529px) Image search: [Google]
1485636640893.png
835KB, 978x1529px
>>137464350
Its not easy when your government brainwashes you from Day 1 to hate yourself.

https://youtu.be/Q8tPjpKBgcc
>>
>>137464350
>their birth rate is literally gook tier
Because most of the immigrants are actually gooks.
>>
>the girls are hot
those are bears you sick fuck
>>
You know the usual:
>feminism
>no fault divorce
>increase of women in the workforce
>more education for women
Same as all industrialised countries.
>>
High abortion rates probably. I heard Quebec has the highest abortion rates in the western world.
>>
File: quebecbailouts.jpg (67KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
quebecbailouts.jpg
67KB, 800x800px
>>137466850
Because their woman are feminist whores.
Quebec gtfo when?
>>
>>137464350
Because Canada is mostly gooks now
>>
>>137464674
>a great drop in fertility exactly during that time

You're half right. The women from that time were getting pregnant just as often, it's just that negative stigma behind abortion was beginning to fade away..... it's the reason why gen-x'ers don't really have much voting power, more than half of that generation was murdered by their "peace and love" baby-boomer parents.

So progressive!
>>
>>137467576
>birthplace in the shitter since 1970s
>it's because of the gooks that came after 1990
>>
>>137464350

Canadian women are not hot, stop this meme. Too many are overweight and too short (terrible angle genes), and by 25 most of them get beat up from riding cock, smoking pot, and drinking. Quebec has the highest concentration of hot girls, but they're bitches and hoes. Out west the descendants of Slavic/Ger manics are good looking. The only good looking girls in Canada are not Anglos, so not Canadians.
>>
>>137464350
>literally gook tier
probably because of all the gooks moving there
>>
>>137464350
>>
>>137464350
They got fat. I don't know a single woman who isnt overweight.
>>
The west championed "women's rights" via talking heads like Ellen Degeneres. Told everybody they needed a masters degree to get a secretary job. Refused to pay good wages. Bam, low birth rates. Then, the faggots in charge who caused this problem import brown niggers from every corner of the world to try and compensate.
>>
>>137464350
Feminism.
>>
Canadian men are what's wrong.

They are either effete male feminists, fags or moronic Bob & Doug MacKenzie types.
>>
I'd say birth control, but large scale family models have died since the 1900's.
>Grandmother had 12 siblings
>Mother had 4 siblings
>Have no siblings
Probably a result of sexual education, and easier access to condoms, birth control, abortions ect, at least in the 1st world.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.