[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former /leftypol/ here. After trolling the alt-right for some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: SAQ 5.jpg (62KB, 476x596px) Image search: [Google]
SAQ 5.jpg
62KB, 476x596px
Former /leftypol/ here.
After trolling the alt-right for some time, I increasingly became to realize that you do have many valid points and are not all bad people. Moreover the leftist groups are becoming much more extreme (something i think is responsible for the growing extremists on the right). For example, some antifa members i was talking too were putting concrete into soda cans to use as projectiles, something that could easily equate to attempted murder.
The reason I'm here is to talk about the biggest problem with the alt- right. That being that you have no set goals. It not only invalidates the movement as a whole, but it also makes it easy to target. Leftists can lower any one of you to the lowest common denominator, being Nazis, no matter what your beliefs actually are. The government and the media can easily get away with this as well. The protests you people did so far have been very broad (ie. free speech, unite the right, etc.) those things mean nothing to anyone and are only viewed as a show of force.
So next time, get your goals together, get people talking about them, and lead protests in regards to those specific goals. Something like anti- immigration, anti- interventionist, anti- corruption (Democrats have a lot of that). Things that you can argue for and support with evidence. Something that can get people thinking. Something that's tangible to achieve. Not just some "Free Speech" nonsense that makes no sense and can easily be interpreted as people wanting to get away with saying racist shit.

I legitimately wish you guys the best of luck. I don't want your ideas to drown out just because some retards decided to roleplay as Nazis. Also, don't trust Spencer.
>>
File: IMG_0935.gif (498KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0935.gif
498KB, 500x208px
Been on 4chan since 2010
>went to /b/ for the lulz.
>/pol/ becomes new /b/
>election season hits
>majority of pol are faggots shouting bs posts at eachother
>still here for the lulz
>I miss /b/
>>
>>137464147
fuck off bootlicker

/pol/ belongs to /leftypol/

gb2reddit trumpcuck
>>
>>137465563
The most reddit post I've seen all day. I don't care what political cock you like to suck the most. Reddit is never welcomed here, on any board.
>>
>>137464147
Not having clearly identifiable goals is actually a strength precisely because you can't be pined down. Spencer is half an idiot trying to reduce the alt-right to white nationalism. If that truly were what the alt-right was, then no new name will save it from its implicit (but soon to be explicit) racist ideology and the reputation that comes with it.
>>
>>137464147
>That being that you have no set goals. It not only invalidates the movement as a whole,
because its not a movement,
its pretty much just every ideology the farleft hates because "theyre nazis",
there is plenty of similarities between the ideologies and things they agree on so you do get some actual groups under the label

spencer is a nobody the media propped up to more easily label the right as nazis.
>>
>the alt-right
>you do have many valid points

The alt-right doesn't exist. You can tell who is from reddit, facebook, tumblr, twitter, and anywhere not here when they show up here, talk to us as if we are the "alt right", then try to set us straight by calling us bigots and racists. Leftist talking points over and over. They hardly ever last more than 1-3 posts though.
>>
The alt-right has no set goal because everyone from anarcho-capitalists to fascists associate themselves with the label. It isn't a political identity in its own right.
>>
FUCK OFF
You aren't lefty pol you're just some Faggot who likes shilling for the right
>>
File: 290.jpg (259KB, 795x500px) Image search: [Google]
290.jpg
259KB, 795x500px
>>137464147
It's pretty clear what they want (speaking with regards to American white nationalists), they want a white America.

The problem is that America is contested territory when it comes to race, whites built everything, it really should belong to them, but you can't make the "blood and soil" argument as you can for England or Germany for example, which is an ancestral home for Anglos and Germans, their land is theirs by birthright, but America is not white by birthright, it is white by sheer effort, whites did the most for the country and should own it even if it isn't "their" soil.

This is going to be the largest obstacle to white nationalism in America, America isn't a white ancestral land, getting whites out isn't going to be as simple as making the argument that it is "white land" by default and non-whites have no claim to it. Americans are going to have to forfeit the just ownership principle entirely if they are going to bring about a white America, they need to understand that despite the fact that the soil is not their ancestors, it is theirs regardless, it is theirs by might, but that is a very large moral jump to make and one the movement is not ready to make as a whole yet, when the jump is made and the white nationalists forego the moral argument and simply lay claim to what's theirs, the "goal" will essentially be met and drastic action will be taken to achieve the goal of white America.

The short-term goal seems to be building numbers, you can not accomplish goals without support from some of the public, not in the manner I described. The American white nationalist movement is in a larval state, it must build strength before leaping into action, and when it does leap into action it will be, if the movement is strong enough, impossible to stop, the whites will seize what is theirs by might.

Of course this is a long way off, a very long way, it is going to take the support of at least half the white population of America to make this happen.
>>
>>137470586
getting non-whites out*
>>
>>137464147
Free speech was the goal, which has been increasingly denied to right speakers. However I agree with you that the goal were not explicitly said and so it didn't get across in the protest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.