[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Several months ago, I had a gun pulled on me by a white supremacist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Several months ago, I had a gun pulled on me by a white supremacist less than a mile from my house. I've been quiet about this because talking about it makes me a target. But I'm sharing today because I think it's important that people recognize that violent white supremacists are in EVERY community. Lest we think this is a scourge specific to "the south" or certain states we deem more backwards than our own.

I was driving in a suburban Orange County neighborhood and drove by a house flying a White Power flag. Incredulous, I pulled out a camera to take a photo - a knee-jerk reaction to capture what I couldn't believe I was seeing. Unbeknownst to me the owner was out front of his house working on his car. When he saw me, he came towards me, pointed a gun at my car, and told me "you're gonna fucking die today." I drove off and called the police, who came and got me, drove me in an SUV with tinted windows to identify him, and arrested him. He was wearing full army fatigues and combat boots. He was yelling and cursing at me even as they arrested him. He lives in my community. His facebook page features him with various rifles and in Nazi gear.

He did not know that I blog about race issues. He did not know that I have black children. He did not know that I've been the target of an organized attack from his white supremacy compadres online. He doesn't know me at all. He pulled a gun on me because he perceived me to be a threat for photographing his racist flag from my minivan.

Trump has spoken of hate "on all sides" but continues to avoid specifically denouncing white supremacists, neo-nazis, or the alt-right by name. His failure to do so fuels their delusions that their time has come, and that their president approves of their views.
The roaches are coming out into the light, bolstered by the sense that their leader sits at the helm of our nation, and it's a frightening reality. I am literally shaking just remembering this
>>
whats a white supremacist?
>>
> I am literally shaking just remembering this
You're a LARPing faggot, this never happened and if it did he should have shot you
>>
None of this happened
>>
>>137461456
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>137461736
people who believe whites are superior to other races. basically all out racists
>>
And then everybody stood up and clapped.
>>
>>137461881
TPBP
>>
>>137461456
slurping larpings
>>
File: 1499280371147.gif (3MB, 438x383px) Image search: [Google]
1499280371147.gif
3MB, 438x383px
>>
>>137461456
No one is reading that fake story you fucking faggot LOL
>>
File: 1499444597530.gif (64KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499444597530.gif
64KB, 1280x1024px
>>
>>137461881
>>137462016
>>137462620
>>137462752
geee redditors sure are easy to troll
>>
File: 1502045505913.gif (42KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502045505913.gif
42KB, 1280x1024px
>>
I had a gun pulled on me by a nigger that actually said he only robs white people. That really did happen. But it's niggers. They can't help it. I felt so guilty for triggering him I talked my daughter into fucking the nigger. She didn't want to but I convinced her the only real rape is saying no to niggers that want your shit...including that pussy.
Now I have a nigger colored grandbaby but that nigger that robbed me and fucked my daughter is nowhere to be found.

I will never forgive myself if something bad happened to him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.