/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you can be gay without being a faggot >you can be black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4325.png (482KB, 824x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4325.png
482KB, 824x490px
>you can be gay without being a faggot
>you can be black without being a nigger
>you can be conservative without being a nazi
>you can appreciate equality without being a sjw
>you can be religious without being fundamentalist
>you can reject refugees without being racist

Who /classical liberal/ here
>>
File: 149852346741.jpg (40KB, 424x512px) Image search: [Google]
149852346741.jpg
40KB, 424x512px
right here my dude
>mfw faggotniggernazisjwfundamentalistracists require the state to enshrine their degeneracy
>>
File: 1502404347734.gif (2MB, 540x460px) Image search: [Google]
1502404347734.gif
2MB, 540x460px
>>137455593
wtf i'm a /classical liberal/ now

But, i always thought that as having common sense and being a decent person and member of society.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
I've always preferred the idea of respecting each other for our individual qualities and achievements, or the content of our character to quote MLK. I don't know why everybody else can't see this way, the west might even be saved if we all thought like this.

Western countries are each a nexus of monocultures. I want multiculturalism to work the way it was supposed to, where tribalism ceases to exist. I also believe in equality of opportunity, but not equality of outcome. Does this make me /classical liberal/?
>>
>>137455593
Is that a real illuminati card? Asking for a deeply concerned friend.
>>
>>137455593
That's great and all, but classical liberalism will always inevitably lead to modern liberalism by the core nature of it's values.
>>
>>137455593
Liberalism is a dead ideology walking.
>>
>>137455593
I'm with you, my friend.
>>
>>137458235
>I want multiculturalism to work the way it was supposed to, where tribalism ceases to exist.

That is not how multiculturalism is supposed to work. Just look at the word - A multiculture is inherently divisive.
>>
File: 1487015907485.gif (380KB, 457x340px) Image search: [Google]
1487015907485.gif
380KB, 457x340px
>>137455593
>But most gays are fags
>But most blacks are niggers
>But must conservatives are money shills
>But most "equality" is anti-white male
>But all Muslims are extremist compared to all Christians
>But there are no real "refugees" nowadays
Mostly wrong, but you got some right. Libertarianism is the only true way forward.
>>
>>137455593
I agree, OP. There is only one problem.The leftists have become so radicalized that Classical Liberalism has no defense against. These medical Marxists cannot go unchecked. Peterson is well intentioned, but his solution will let the radical left win by default.
>>
>>137460977
*These radical Marxists
>>
>>137455593
that's pretty much the direction i'm heading since stormfront faggots seem to have taken over /pol/ now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.