[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The average woman secretly likes being dominated but openly discourages

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 0

The average woman secretly likes being dominated but openly discourages it in men politically.

Why?
>>
>>137453588
Women have no clue what they want
>>
dominate a woman and lose respect for her. then don't take her seriously. they want to be taken seriously by their husband, but for a random fuck they want to be treated like shit
>>
>>137453588
To weed out the chaff.
>>
Why is it always an aussie?
>>
>>137453804
The worst part is them successfully turning white men who listen to their shit into cucks, then getting impregnated by niggers because white men aren't masculine enough.
>>
White women have realised that Black Men is the future.
>>
They even bow harder to social pressure.

Example: They will pay 40 bucks for a french pedicure, YET will kink shame an unattractive male for looking at them, BUT would tongue Chad's butthole if ordered.
>>
>>137454232
lol k nigger
>>
>>137453588
What a dump.
>>
>be in successful abusive relationship where I'm constantly insulting the girl I'm fucking and roasting her, telling her she's a stupid piece of shit and a whore
>female ''friend'' of mine tells me that if I don't start being nicer to this girl then I will lose her
>I start being nice to her
>she loses interest immediately. like literally fuckin immediately
Trusting female advice? Not even once.
Before falling for that stupid bitches shitty advice, I was the one guy who stood out in a sea of beta orbiters
(she was one of those nerdy cosplay attention whore girls that collects the most beta orbiters on the planet for fun)
I was young and stupid, won't be making that mistake ever again
I think of feminism as a metaphorical equivalent to trusting a woman's advice
>>
To weed out to pansies who care about what they say.
>>
Can someone repost the photo or give a source? The thumbnail looked hot
>>
>>137454735
I think they do know what they want, it is just in Hegel's terminology, an eternal dialectic.
>>
>>137453588
because they want to have their cake and eat it, on a never ending quest to have everything
>>
I think they want to find aman who is stron genough for the both of them, they want to know that no matter how much they fuck up or how badly they make decisions, it won't matter because the man in their lives is so much immeasurably stronger that no mistake she could make could ever put either of them in danger.
>>
>>137454199
A woman biology is in constant opposition with what they are lead to believe with feminism.
It's just how it is. And they're too stupid to figure that out so they pop anxiety pills instead.
>>
Look up what a shit test is. That's all it is. So is Feminism as a whole and we sadly failed it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.