[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I still don't get why we can't have a common

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: EU-military_Flickr-rockcohen-1.jpg (160KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
EU-military_Flickr-rockcohen-1.jpg
160KB, 500x313px
Let each country run its own battalions, fine. But can't we sort of coordinate within Europe who does what? And maybe get operational readiness and deployability up? Also, what is wrong with common procurement so that we don't have 27 different tanks and all kinds of shitty Soviet planes?

Lastly, some kind of minimum standard (1.5% of GDP) per country wouldn't hurt. Ireland is at 0.4%... they are not carrying their weight.
>>
>>137452389
because you kraut fucking cucks will use it to ruin europe for good with your refugees welcome kikery
>>
>>137452389
>Germany doesn't have a military worth shit
>conveniently wants to use the militaries of other European countries to bolster its own armed forces as puppets

Convenient.
>>
>>137452536
>will use it to ruin europe for good with your refugees welcome kikery

Then why are we trying to stop the migrant influx from Libya and Turkey? Who else has actually done anything but Germany to stop the influx? We pay Erdogan so that the migrants don't come from Turkey no more and we pay Greece so they don't move them to the mainland and we pay Libya so they build up their coast guard.

What more can we do than pay everyone money so they start keeping them out?
>>
>>137452389
Because a common EU military would finalise the 4th reich. Doing so would also give EU countries the impression that they've lost all home rule.
>Shitty soviet planes
>implying that the eurofighter typhoon would beat the su-35 or the mig-29
>>
>>137452770
>>Germany doesn't have a military worth shit
We are at 41 billion you are at 48 billion. If our military is "worth shit", your military is too.

Now be a bit more realistic. We are increasing our military spending quite massively in line with the NATO Wales agreement. You are reducing your military spending as part of your plan to downsize your military.
>>
god fucking damnit i hate you guys so fucking much you are the worst fucking neightbours ever.
nobody in europe and i mean NOBODY bloody fucking likes you exept for the secessionist fucking "hur dur lekkere patatekes" niggers down south.
you come here during the holyday season, refuse to learn our language wear those stupid fucking helmets when you go biking and shit up our beaches with your autism.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.