[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>will never be able to believe in the holohoax again >will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: avatar.jpg (59KB, 571x448px) Image search: [Google]
59KB, 571x448px
>will never be able to believe in the holohoax again
>will never be able to unlearn about the jewish media monopoly
>cant unsee the jews leading "refugees" to Europe en masse
>will never unrealize the inherent nature of the nig
>will never forget about the communists subverting America

Given whats happened in Charlottesville its apparent that it will never be "okay" to hold these beliefs.
Its like a became a Nazi-lite but forgot that no one would ever be okay with that. But I cant simply unredpill myself. So what the fuck am I or any of us supposed to do? We cant be publuc about this stuff and we cant just go back like it never happened.
>>
>>137449990
https://youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI

http://balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
>>
You subtly spread your ideas. More people will be willing to accept your views if you paint it up as fiction in a sci-fi fantasy world.
>>
>>137449990
Dont ram cars into fat people then.
>>
>>137450289
Yes I realize its fake. But is that really a good thing to know? It'll only do me harm by knowing it.
>>
>>137449990
Get a life and have kids, teach them.
>>
>>137449990
Ohhh please butler was thrown in jail for attempting to overthrow the government with a violent revolution....

Mandela was locked away

Martin Luther King Jr. was jailed.

This isn't over. Darkness and light always battle.
>>
>>137449990
>>137450587
Don't be a fucking autist and avoid politics in real life. Just say you don't like/care about politics.
>>
File: hahahuh.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hahahuh.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>137449990
Just stop believing everything you see on /pol/, you goddamn idiot. Also, stop saying "we". What are "we" ? You and your internet imaginary friends chasing imaginary Jews ?

This place is a mess.
>>
Keep redpilling in a subtle way so you dont scare normies. Example:
>Hitler was right, (but you are not a nazi)
>there are black nazis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

>the jews brought blacks to america (many black guys even says so)
Holohaux is a lie (even jewish rabbies say its a lie)
charlottsville will be forgotten in 1-3 weeks tops.
>>
>>137451368
>Just stop believing everything you see on /pol/

K. Ill start by disregarding you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.